Latest Flyover Photo

Wow there are A LOT of cars in the lot, I don't think I've ever seen it this full. I never know what to make of the vehicle count in these videos. All we can do is hope it means they have sufficient demand....
 
Here is a link to the latest factory flyover video. Lucid's strategy to reduce production to better match sales and reduce inventory is working based the big reduction in inventory cars in the staging lots at the Casa Grande factory.

1790729752996.webp
 
This lot seems to have grown in size quite a bit. Odd given they clearly don't need the space.
 

Attachments

  • 1790729752996.webp
    1790729752996.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
Seems like the expansion for Cosmos/Midsize is done at AMP-1, at least the exterior is. Wonder how long it'll take them to spin up that line if AMP-2 can't produce enough/has issues with export.
 
This lot seems to have grown in size quite a bit. Odd given they clearly don't need the space.
It has, this is from July 14. Just a few cars there. I will get some zoomed in shots when I do another flyover.

1790737671383.webp
 
Unfortunately, supply is driven by demand
We will have to wait until end of quarter to see sales numbers and understand demand. Lucid acknowledged excess inventory from the prior year and the need to reduce that inventory. It appears that they are reducing inventory as planned.
 
Back
Top