Larry David drives a Lucid!!

Am I the only one who is 'unimpressed' by celebrity Lucid owners? If anything, if certain celebrities made a big deal about owning a Lucid, I may actually have not wanted mine so it's better to not even know from my perspective!

Am I the only one who is 'unimpressed' by celebrity Lucid owners? If anything, if certain celebrities made a big deal about owning a Lucid, I may actually have not wanted mine so it's better to not even know from my perspective!
Publicity, helps get the word out there that this company exists. At this stage, more celebrities driving it, the better.

Publicity, helps get the word out there that this company exists. At this stage, more celebrities driving it, the better.
Alright, I can see that perspective. I'm just not one who cares about what celebrities are wearing, endorsing or 'driving' and it doesn't influence me at all except perhaps negatively when it turns into 'virtue signaling' such as the 'Prius movement' back in the day... lol

He can write an entire Curb episode involving the Lucid.

Larry will be running away from some goofball that he has annoyed and runs up to his car to escape but has to wait 10 seconds for the door to open and gets nabbed. Then he is at 1% charge and pulls up to a charging station to find all the terminals occupied by Hyundai's and Prius' and has to sit there for 2 hours waiting for these derelicts to return from Walmart and creates even more enemies as they slowly return and take their good old time unplugging and moving their car.

while I loved his work on seinfeld, I can't stand him on his show, I don't need the affirmation from celebrities

Ditto
Look at all the celebs with cybertruck. I could care less what somebody drives, especially Larry David. I don’t need any reinforcement of how nice the air is.

Ditto
Look at all the celebs with cybertruck. I could care less what somebody drives, especially Larry David. I don’t need any reinforcement of how nice the air is.

Lol, I see your point.
But...as @no gas said, it doesn't hurt.

Larry David's humor is a very acquired taste of a humor. I'd say on par (but lesser magnitude) with Monty Python's Flying Circus, which I absolutely love.
Well. at least he's not driving a Tesla...

while I loved his work on seinfeld, I can't stand him on his show, I don't need the affirmation from celebrities
Totally agree, until I watched his scene with the late Richard Lewis on the golf cart. Somehow, in that whole episode (steeling golf lessons; ignoring the dog yelping ... ) it broke thru.
He's even funnier being despicable and selfish in his new episodes than he was as "George" in Seinfeld. Yes I hate what he's doing...but his character is not intended to be liked.
I laughed out loud. Something wrong with me ?
Nietzsche Var ?

Larry was famous for driving a Prius in his show. He's going for the gas economy / environmental sympathy. Good for him.

Glad to know that he drives the best sedan extant. Surprised at the passion expressed here. Publicity for Lucid is good.

For those who don't care for Larry David's character on "Curb..." I just now watched an episode I really don't like ... ( I mostly don't like any of them)

... in Spanish (which I haven't had since junior high).

recommended

the body language is pretty darned funny by itself.

also doesn't hurt to take your glaucoma medicine before viewing.

Back