Lane change assist toggle going crazy on its own

gavram

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I've been unsuccessful in getting auto lane change to work on the highway and just noticed that the toggle switch for it is continually turning itself on and off pilot panel per the video. Anyone else had this?

Attachments

• 20241015_092826.mp4
    6.7 MB
I've been unsuccessful in getting auto lane change to work on the highway and just noticed that the toggle switch for it is continually turning itself on and off pilot panel per the video. Anyone else had this?
Call service and schedule an appointment. You likely need your B-pillar cameras replaced, but they'll diagnose that for you if that's it; this is almost certainly a hardware issue if it isn't fixed after a reset.

I just picked up my new car last week, and was looking forward to this feature. After not being able to get it working, I see the manual says, "Available in the US only." I'm in Canada, but that should not affect its functionality. My Lexus does this with no geographic issues. I hope this is fixed with the next software update.

Yep, me too! Well the toggling on and off thing. Technically I haven’t tried activating it yet. I don’t live right near a freeway

Back