KMH per charge

Percentage

Verified Owner
Cars
White, Santa Cruz AGT
When I charge my AGT, the battery usage is always different from (since last charge) to (last trip)? When I charge the car fully, which KMh do I trust?

I think, leading theory on this is that the "since last charge" is including power consumed by everything (non drive related, like sitting in the garage, getting a massage).

Where as the trip usage is only tracking energy used to drive.

When I charge my AGT, the battery usage is always different from (since last charge) to (last trip)? When I charge the car fully, which KMh do I trust?

If you want to determine your driving efficiency , it is best assessed by since last trip as since last charge will encompass more of the cars phantom drain, etc, at least this is how I understand it. For instance, yesterday I did a trip reset just before my drive to measure my efficiency in mixed conditions. With that reset, I know that the m/kWh recorded are only those during my drive and do not include so called down time.

If you want to determine your driving efficiency , it is best assessed by since last trip as since last charge will encompass more of the cars phantom drain, etc, at least this is how I understand it. For instance, yesterday I did a trip reset just before my drive to measure my efficiency in mixed conditions. With that reset, I know that the m/kWh recorded are only those during my drive and do not include so called down time.
Thank you!

Back