Key FO B question

Thinjake

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, Genesis GV80
Is there a way to tell which FOB is associated with a profile? When we first got the car, I wrote a "B" on mine but it rubbed off. So now I cannot tell which is which. HELP!

I am not sure if this will work but you can try. Wait for the car to go to sleep and then take one FOB only, no mobile key or anything else out and wake up the car and see which profile loads. If that does not work, delete the fobs from both profiles and re-link them to your individual profiles.

That sounds reasonable and logical....BUT....we only set up one profile. I am trying to figure out which FOB is "mine." So I can then set up the 2nd one for the wifey.

That sounds reasonable and logical....BUT....we only set up one profile. I am trying to figure out which FOB is "mine." So I can then set up the 2nd one for the wifey.
I have only 1 profile but it shows the other fob as well. It will highlight which one on the top left of the screen, next to homelink (which will also show you which profile). Then you can use permanent marker, or pretty tape, as others have done, to differentiate fobs. I used a fabric paint marker to mark my 2nd fob.

Time to break out your Bedazzler!!!

Back