Kansas City, Missouri

GearHead

Verified Owner
Cars
23 Air Touring
Referral Code
YX698K27
Am I the only one with a reservation or a car in this region? Surely not.

Pete

Hi Pete. I live up North in Kansas City, MO and we have a Grand Touring (replacement for a Model S). Feel free to reach out with any questions. Overall, I have been happy with the vehicle but there are a couple of "Tesla catchup features" that are needed which I have reported to Lucid and should be addressed with software updates which is good news but like anything else it is about the when.

Hi Pete. I live up North in Kansas City, MO and we have a Grand Touring (replacement for a Model S). Feel free to reach out with any questions. Overall, I have been happy with the vehicle but there are a couple of "Tesla catchup features" that are needed which I have reported to Lucid and should be addressed with software updates which is good news but like anything else it is about the when.
Woody. Great to hear from someone else in the area! I have a reservation for a Touring so I’m still waiting. My reservation went in Nov of 21. I’ll likely go with the red with Mojave interior. Just took a trip to Oakbrook about 3 weeks ago to do a test drive. I was mostly sold in advance but it (a GT) was a very impressive car to drive. I’m on the road right now, but might try and touch base with you. Still have lots of question!
Pete

Hi friends....I too have a Touring reservation, NOVEMEBER 2021. I'm up the road in Nebraska. Curious how Woody's arrived to KC. On truck via Goose Island?
I am pretty sure there is a DE owner in Omaha.

Hi Sheena, our vehicle was delivered via Futong Transportation in a BIG covered trailer. The trailer had two vehicles, my Lucid Grand Touring and a 77 Camaro (or something like that) for a KC Chiefs player. I was tempted to follow that trailer to that KC Chief's players home. :D Just kidding ... I was more infatuated and excited with my vehicle.

Woody - I like to hear about your car and experience. Here are a few questions:
When did you first reserve? When was it delivered?
Did it come from the Chicago area?
What colors?
Any issues?

Woody - I like to hear about your car and experience. Here are a few questions:
When did you first reserve? When was it delivered?
Did it come from the Chicago area?
What colors?
Any issues?
Reserved December 2021 and delivered mid August 2022 and actually I believe Oak Brook, IL was the delivery center. Color is exterior Grey and interior Mojave. Issues … some minor ones but nothing major so bullish on some upcoming software updates and features.

Back