Just received my vin

Encouraging. I reserved in early May and confirmed in late May so hopefully I’m not too far behind you (GT, Zenith Red, Tahoe, 19”)

Not your fault. Out of all the dozens of forums I have been a member of over the years this one has more thread drift than any other. Some of the threads here have 3-4 different conversations going on at the same time.😊
I'm not sure what you are talking about...*ooh shiny object*

I confirmed in March. I was just told my VIN should be assigned between the end of June and the end of August. 🙄 so does that mean I may not get the car until October?? Also, my Inside Delivery Advisor is Jacques. He seems useless. Anyone else have experience with him?

Cant wait to get my car but reading through the forum, it really seems fairly random on VIN assignment to delivery. I wish there was some more transparency/accuracy with VIN assignment and delivery times. It makes arranging for financing etc more difficuly. I Got my VIN May 19th and was told Production ~2 weeks and then delivery would take place 2-4weeks after but now i'm starting to question that after reading things here.

Cant wait to get my car but reading through the forum, it really seems fairly random on VIN assignment to delivery. I wish there was some more transparency/accuracy with VIN assignment and delivery times. It makes arranging for financing etc more difficuly. I Got my VIN May 19th and was told Production ~2 weeks and then delivery would take place 2-4weeks after but now i'm starting to question that after reading things here.
Just don't finance until it finishes the pdi process

I was told yesterday by my DA that it is 6+ weeks currently once the VIN is assigned.

I was told yesterday by my DA that it is 6+ weeks currently once the VIN is assigned.
Yes. I’m currently in week 8 and told it won’t be until at least July for delivery. That would mean 10-14 weeks for me.

Yes. I’m currently in week 8 and told it won’t be until at least July for delivery. That would mean 10-14 weeks for me.
Same as above, except that I have not even been told July.

1655221736117.png

Dear Robert,

In speaking with customers awaiting delivery, I understand there is some frustration with the lack of information around delivery status. I am reaching out to explain why your Delivery Advisor has had difficulty providing you with a reliable delivery date.

As we bring Lucid Air to market, we have been managing a variety of challenges, from supplier quality to assembly procedures that require improvement. We have found that certain fit and finish components did not meet the high-quality standards that customers expect from us. Your vehicle is undergoing a thorough review as part of our heightened quality process to ensure we meet your expectations.

Once your car has completed this review, we will work with you to schedule delivery and to complete the transaction. We are targeting the end of June for the completion of all cars currently in this review process. Your Delivery Advisor will provide periodic updates on the status of your car.

I assure you we are doing everything we can to deliver the quality you expect from Lucid. We want to ensure your Air looks as amazing as it performs.

Best regards,
Zak Edson
VP Sales & Service

I am sure every one is getting this clear we will be waiting for a while what ever that means better wait than have something poor built and rushed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He still has not answered my questions I asked my DA. I already new that there were quality issues. I asked “what specifically is the problem? While you are fixing the issues you can see, I am concerned about those you can’t. How are you going to assure us that the quality is there after delivery? perhaps offer us a no cost extended warranty?”

I confirmed in March. I was just told my VIN should be assigned between the end of June and the end of August. 🙄 so does that mean I may not get the car until October?? Also, my Inside Delivery Advisor is Jacques. He seems useless. Anyone else have experience with him?
I have had a great experience with him. He answers all my emails promptly and answers all the questions he can answer or tells me he doesn't know.

Back