Just purchased a 2024 Lucid Air Pure RWD Stealth - Lease for $535 a month

JimmyBB

Hello everyone! im excited to be joining everyone and wanted to see what you guys think of this deal. I've been a Tesla owner for 7 years and this is our first non-tesla EV and am excited to see how this vehicle compares.

On to the important part:
The vehicle selling price was $75255, minus $7500 lease credit and $5k bonus "on-the-lot" discount plus referral code.

my lease in SoCal came out to $1525 total down ($500 deposit and $1025 due at signing) for 18 months, 10k miles at a payment of $535.
There were a couple cheaper vehicles with no stealth or 20" wheels that brought the payment to under $500 but I figured it was worth a few extra bucks to have the nicer stuff.

Hello everyone! im excited to be joining everyone and wanted to see what you guys think of this deal. I've been a Tesla owner for 7 years and this is our first non-tesla EV and am excited to see how this vehicle compares.

The vehicle selling price was $75255, minus $7500 lease credit and $5k bonus "on-the-lot" discount plus referral code.

my lease in SoCal came out to $1525 total down ($500 deposit and $1025 due at signing) for 18 months, 10k miles at a payment of $535.
There were a couple cheaper vehicles with no stealth or 20" wheels that brought the payment to under $500 but I figured it was worth a few extra bucks to have the nicer stuff.
Congratulations! I’m picking up mine tomorrow in DC. 2023 AWD Pure with 20 inch wheels upgrade.

Which Socal dealer? I'm looking for a sub $500 model.

Which Socal dealer? I'm looking for a sub $500 model.
Check studio and see if they have any vehicles in the lot. If so, then you can see if the trim with options available for you.

I took Quick Look and there were few 2024 Air pures shows on the list

Stupid question I’m hoping someone can answer here so i don’t have to open another thread:
What exactly does this ring slider do in Themes?

I’ve tried moving it around and i don’t see anything changing

Attachments

• IMG_2758.jpeg
    IMG_2758.jpeg
    514.8 KB · Views: 21

Congratulations, that's an amazing deal! That's less than I paid for my Honda lease in 2018! You'll adore the car.

Stupid question I’m hoping someone can answer here so i don’t have to open another thread:
What exactly does this ring slider do in Themes?

I’ve tried moving it around and i don’t see anything changing
It adjusts the brightness of the accent lighting in the cabin. Try adjusting it when it's dark out and you'll see the difference.

It adjusts the brightness of the accent lighting in the cabin. Try adjusting it when it's dark out and you'll see the difference.
I have no idea if that works in a Pure which doesn’t have the adaptive/dimmable/colored lighting? But in general, that’s what it does.

Back