Just ordered a Pure…

Tom

Cars
Lucid Air Pure, AWD
I know it will be awhile, but so looking forward to owning what I consider to be the most beautifully designed car on the market today. ……!
Metallic gray with 19” wheels. Got in just under the wire before the price increase, and also the recent tax rebate … 🙂

Attachments

• 45325F42-9323-4E26-BDC6-BD5661BCDBDF.jpeg
    45325F42-9323-4E26-BDC6-BD5661BCDBDF.jpeg
    532.5 KB · Views: 126
Also wanted to add that I am in the So Cal/ Orange county area, as well as Oceanside Ca. Anyone nearby that wants to meet, would be very interested!
I have done some car designs, over the years, have a special appreciation for Derek Jenkin’s masterpiece…!

Also wanted to add that I am in the So Cal/ Orange county area, as well as Oceanside Ca. Anyone nearby that wants to meet, would be very interested!
I have done some car designs, over the years, have a special appreciation for Derek Jenkin’s masterpiece…!
Welcome, from Poway. Lots of San Diego folks here with (and waiting for) their cars!

Welcome! I’m North County Coastal as well.

Welcome! I’m North County Coastal as well.
wow, just had your GT for a month! curious where you’ve taken it so far. I’m thinking a drive thru the mountains to Palm Springs would be great…! there and back on a single charge🙂

wow, just had your GT for a month! curious where you’ve taken it so far. I’m thinking a drive thru the mountains to Palm Springs would be great…! there and back on a single charge🙂
Palm Springs here, waiting and hoping. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks, Extesla! The Zenith red was my first thought, reminded me of a nice red wine… 🙂 then decided on the Quantum gray, as a more subtle look.
The QG Pure looks awesome with that roof, honestly while I love the glass roof the car looks great without it.

Thanks, Extesla! The Zenith red was my first thought, reminded me of a nice red wine… 🙂 then decided on the Quantum gray, as a more subtle look.
Absolutely, No one gives my QG a second glance and I love it that way.

Absolutely, No one gives my QG a second glance and I love it that way.
Maybe it's just where I live but at least once a week if not more someone will drive alongside me on the interstate filming my car. Yesterday it was a guy in a blacked out Nissan GTR, the day before it was someone in a Honda Accord. I always hang back because they're literally looking out their window with a phone camera instead of looking at the road ahead of them. :oops:

Maybe it's just where I live but at least once a week if not more someone will drive alongside me on the interstate filming my car. Yesterday it was a guy in a blacked out Nissan GTR, the day before it was someone in a Honda Accord. I always hang back because they're literally looking out their window with a phone camera instead of looking at the road ahead of them. :oops:
well, thats what a great looking car will do.. seems to be a dearth of them anymore…

Well I should have added that the unlikeliest folks recognize the car though as well.

Had a Mechanic at a Brakes Plus recognize it and Come over. Told me he owns the stock.

Did have a couple of Kids drive by way too fast while Taking a Video before I realized what they were doing and it felt dangerous.

I already posted a whole back a UPS Delivery guy, a young man told me he owned the Stock when he recognized the Car and 3 other Occassions and all different.

But no one at a Grocery Store or Costco. As we all know parking is getting narrower everywhere therefore I watch where I park and still do not trust Valet folks 😜

Great join the Telegram

I know it will be awhile, but so looking forward to owning what I consider to be the most beautifully designed car on the market today. ……!
Metallic gray with 19” wheels. Got in just under the wire before the price increase, and also the recent tax rebate … 🙂
Perfect shot of the Grey Pure - great choice. Need to go poke around to see the other colors like this!

I had a white explorer come flying up on me the other day and I thought I was getting pulled over. Then he pulls around side and starts hanging out the window with his thumbs up. 👍

Back