Jet Engine Noise after charging

As I went out to get a charge today, my car will not stop making the jet engine noise after charge and driving around town for the last 15 min. Is this normal? Would an outdoor restart help. What the heck is going on, very embarrassing.
I am having same issue, and it is embarrassing. I have been telling Lucid service reps from some time but they kept on telling me it's normal operation. Which seems not correct.
I also turned off A/C while charging at E/A but no difference.
 
I've only supercharged twice since I got my Air in March and both times here in Miami it was hot and there was a loud sounds during and after charging for several minutes. But Tesla's do this too after supercharging and even while preconditioning. I'm no expert but I believe it's the car cooling the battery after being juiced up at rocket speed.
 
I am having same issue, and it is embarrassing. I have been telling Lucid service reps from some time but they kept on telling me it's normal operation. Which seems not correct.
I also turned off A/C while charging at E/A but no difference.
It is cooling the batteries, as DCFC charging heats them up significantly.

Depending on the ambient temperature, it may do this for shorter or longer. It will even do this if you leave it sitting for a while after charging, whether you're driving it or not.

It's not embarrassing; it's keeping the batteries healthy. Also, every EV does this to some extent.
 
I've only supercharged twice since I got my Air in March and both times here in Miami it was hot and there was a loud sounds during and after charging for several minutes. But Tesla's do this too after supercharging and even while preconditioning. I'm no expert but I believe it's the car cooling the battery after being juiced up at rocket speed.
Correct.
 
Back
Top