It does look like the production indeed is 50 to 60 per day 20 days of the month.

20 working days in a month? They should be working the factory 7 days a week.
Depends on their shift work. I'd prefer they not crunch the teams as that will lead to quality problems and burnout. I'll wait for a car of high quality.

Do we have a rough order of magnitude of how may touring and pure reservations are out there so far?

Do we have a rough order of magnitude of how may touring and pure reservations are out there so far?
Not really. All Lucid has revealed in public calls is there are far more Pure reservations than any of the other trims. And that Touring was the smallest group. Everything beyond that has been speculation.

My best guess has been around 6-7k Grand Touring or Grand Touring Performance. Maybe 2 or 3 thousand Touring. And the balance is Pure.

I wonder what their reservation numbers look like now. The fact that Kyle from Out of Spec reviews also seemed to feel odd at the fact that he was told he could get his car by the end of the year

I wonder what their reservation numbers look like now. The fact that Kyle from Out of Spec reviews also seemed to feel odd at the fact that he was told he could get his car by the end of the year
They might still be prioritizing GT-P orders at this point. But yeah. That surprised me, too.

Hard to know how they are going to handle the multiple trims. They have to be able to do all trims at once eventually. But I would have thought they’d have to cut off GT orders at some point to at least start on the Touring and Pure.

I'll bet Lucid is very happy to ship any GT-Ps it can. Huge margin improvement over the GT - it would be ill-advised not to prioritize GT-Ps over any other car version as much as possible.

multiple service centers in multiple states have been reporting with over 100+'s of GTs just sitting

I'll bet Lucid is very happy to ship any GT-Ps it can. Huge margin improvement over the GT - it would be ill-advised not to prioritize GT-Ps over any other car version as much as possible.
As a future Pure owner it sucks because it just pushes that day back, but as a shareholder it makes sense to sell as many high trim cars as possible while volumes and factory efficiency are still low.

As a future Pure owner it sucks because it just pushes that day back, but as a shareholder it makes sense to sell as many high trim cars as possible while volumes and factory efficiency are still low.
I still think there's a balance to be struck between revenue per vehicle and having to announce that you STILL aren't shipping Touring or Pure.

I think in the case of GT-P, there are likely so few of them being ordered that prioritizing one or two more isn't going to hurt. But the executive team knows way better than I, obviously.

Selfish motives aside, Lucid needs to be able to announce all trims have at least started production by the end of the year. If front loading GT-P is going to put that at risk, I think that would be a short-sighted mistake.

I still think there's a balance to be struck between revenue per vehicle and having to announce that you STILL aren't shipping Touring or Pure.

I think in the case of GT-P, there are likely so few of them being ordered that prioritizing one or two more isn't going to hurt. But the executive team knows way better than I, obviously.

Selfish motives aside, Lucid needs to be able to announce all trims have at least started production by the end of the year. If front loading GT-P is going to put that at risk, I think that would be a short-sighted mistake.
Latest Bear fly over shows a lot relatively empty of cars to deliver. I wondered if that might be a sign the line is shifting to production of Touring and Pure models.

Latest Bear fly over shows a lot relatively empty of cars to deliver. I wondered if that might be a sign the line is shifting to production of Touring and Pure models.
They probably had the big end of quarter push to get everything out that they could, there were 11 car haulers there at the last flyover. We'll see what it looks like on the next flyover. Hopefully the earnings announcement will get the stock to pop on more delivered cars.

Back