It does look like the production indeed is 50 to 60 per day 20 days of the month.

HariK

Verified Owner
Cars
Pure AWD Ioniq 5 Sienna

" Lucid Group’s production cadence has now increased to between 40 and 50 cars per day from an earlier run rate of just 5 to 15 cars daily. Assuming 20 working days in a month, Lucid Group can feasibly produce around 1,000 EVs per month. However, the current production run rate is expected to increase further to between 50 and 60 cars per day in short order. This means that the company now stands a fair chance of meeting its own watered-down production guidance of delivering between 6,000 and 7,000 vehicles in the entire 2022."

It sure is promising. I hope all the backlog of GT is met and they start accepting confirmed orders for T and Pure starting Nov and deliver starting in March.
I have "binding agreement" before Aug 16 IRA to buy Pure and I am waiting patiently for AWD, DD Pro, Surreal Sound Pro 19inch wheels Zenith Red.

I can’t decide which trim to get because Lucid either hasn’t decided or hasn’t made public the pertinent details about the various trims. Sunshade or no sunshade. How much HP is an AWD Pure? Will there be a long range option? Etc. etc.

But aside from that, these increased production figures (which had previously been mentioned here in these forums from “unnamed inside sources”) are indeed very encouraging. Thank you for sharing the article!

I'm pretty sure their "inside source" is this forum...

"As per our internal source, as well as comments on the Lucid Owners forum, Lucid Group’s production cadence has now increased to between 40 and 50 cars per day from an earlier run rate of just 5 to 15 cars daily." At least they readily admit it.

"As per our internal source, as well as comments on the Lucid Owners forum, Lucid Group’s production cadence has now increased to between 40 and 50 cars per day from an earlier run rate of just 5 to 15 cars daily." At least they readily admit it.
I would like a press release from the management rather than the indirect way the info is coming.

I can’t decide which trim to get because Lucid either hasn’t decided or hasn’t made public the pertinent details about the various trims. Sunshade or no sunshade. How much HP is an AWD Pure? Will there be a long range option? Etc. etc.

But aside from that, these increased production figures (which had previously been mentioned here in these forums from “unnamed inside sources”) are indeed very encouraging. Thank you for sharing the article!
I don't think they plan to add a long range option to Pure or T. They would rather have you pay big bucks for GT. Likewise, they want you to order T if you want a moon roof.

I believe Lucid has said the Pure will produce 480 hp with a single motor and 620 hp with a dual motor.
So, does it mean the dual motor AWD version of Pure is basically the same HP as T with dual motor?

I think you'd be surprised. Options will become more prevalant as they increase production and move into the lower tiers.

So, does it mean the dual motor AWD version of Pure is basically the same HP as T with dual motor?

I believe so. The differences will be in trim features and options. For example, neither a glass canopy, leather interior, nor the stealth package are options on the Pure, but they are either standard or options on the Touring.

Lol, definitely came from this forum almost word for word 😂

Things are looking promising though. Just seeing Bears flyovers recently cars are moving around a lot and more haulers are showing up into the shots also. The bottom lot fills up and empties pretty quickly whilst the top lot is remaining pretty full so cars are definitely coming off the production line quicker.

The last drone flyover was Saturday night at 6:30 in the evening. The employee parking lot looked like the whole crew was there and a car carrier was loading up new cars.
It seems clear that production has increased. By how much is anyone's guess.

Well folks. Just got a call from my son who had a confirmed purchase on 6/15. He just got his VIN and he was told that his car GT Grey delivery can be in 2 to 3 weeks. That would make it 3 months from confirmed order to VIN and VIN to delivery 3 weeks. A significant ramp in rate of production. What this means is those who are waiting for T and Pure may well be invited to confirm the order by November, VIN by Feb and delivery in March. Yay!!!

Well folks. Just got a call from my son who had a confirmed purchase on 6/15. He just got his VIN and he was told that his car GT Grey delivery can be in 2 to 3 weeks. That would make it 3 months from confirmed order to VIN and VIN to delivery 3 weeks. A significant ramp in rate of production. What this means is those who are waiting for T and Pure may well be invited to confirm the order by November, VIN by Feb and delivery in March. Yay!!!
Lucid needs to get Tourings and some Pures in peoples hands this year. They’ve held firm that these were going to happen in Q4.

I believe Lucid has said the Pure will produce 480 hp with a single motor and 620 hp with a dual motor.
I’ve heard that as well, but I haven’t seen it stated anywhere in an official capacity. I’ve yet to see it from anywhere official and it wouldn’t surprise me if they software limit the horsepower just to provide some delineation between Pure and Touring.

I asked my Lucid rep and they told me the “HP for AWD Pure has not been finalized yet.”

I wonder how many legitimate reservations Lucid actually has because a lot of folks are sitting on two or even three reservations due to the lack of info on the specifics of each trim.

Regardless, back to the topic at hand (Lucid production) I’m really excited to see more reservations holders start to get their VIN’s and soon thereafter… their vehicle! Unless you’re a silver vehicle res holder… then it’s never coming apparently 😜

I’ve heard that as well, but I haven’t seen it stated anywhere in an official capacity. I’ve yet to see it from anywhere official and it wouldn’t surprise me if they software limit the horsepower just to provide some delineation between Pure and Touring.

I asked my Lucid rep and they told me the “HP for AWD Pure has not been finalized yet.”

The Lucid order configurator shows the single-motor Pure as having 480 hp. Interestingly, the configurator also shows the dual-motor version as available to order now for Q4 2022 but the single-motor car as only becoming available at a later unspecified date.

I would find it odd if the Pure version that is being manufactured first were the one for which they don't yet know the power output.

That makes 7 GT greys confirmed after me who have gotten their VIN. :(

Back