It’s not *that* big…

borski

I’m just a boy, standing in front of a girl…

Moderator
Verified Owner
Joined
Nov 19, 2021
Messages
16,083
Reaction score
22,125
Location
Cupertino, CA
Cars
Air DE-P, Gravity DE
Air DE Number
241
Gravity DE Number
013
Referral Code
Q1BTN5Y3
IMG_4149.webpIMG_4147.webp
 
Come to think of it, this looks like a scene from Disney's Haunted Mansion.
 
Come to think of it, this looks like a scene from Disney's Haunted Mansion.

Ok, now I need to rename my black Gravity to "Doom Buggy"
 
I seem to recall a few instances of someone getting a vehicle firmly wedged into the tree, and not being able to get it out under its own power. Glad the Gravity fit!

Bet that was a nice drive!
Wrong tree :) You may be thinking of the Chandelier Tree which is only like 6 feet wide or something. This was the Tour Thru Tree in Klamath, which is about 7.5 feet wide.

Not that I did the math or anything ahead of time :p

(I will admit I was going to be nervous if it was raining or humid, due to the wood swelling, but it was pretty dry)
 
Back
Top