Is there a way to open the frunk from the outside....

Key fob, hold down the button, but only the key fob or phone will do it.

Key fob, hold down the button, but only the key fob or phone will do it.

If you have an Apple Watch you can ask Siri to open the frunk too. I assume Google watches or whatever have a similar function.

If you have an Apple Watch you can ask Siri to open the frunk too. I assume Google watches or whatever have a similar function.

Can you walk me through how to set this up to operate through my Apple Watch (or phone) to work with Siri? Does it also operate remote climate and unlock? That would be very useful.

Can you walk me through how to set this up to operate through my Apple Watch (or phone) to work with Siri? Does it also operate remote climate and unlock? That would be very useful.

Open up the Lucid app, Hamburger button at top left, Settings, Siri, and add the shortcuts. :)

Open up the Lucid app, Hamburger button at top left, Settings, Siri, and add the shortcuts. :)
The commands only work for me when the car is awake. If the car is sleeping, I get an error message that something went wrong.

The commands only work for me when the car is awake. If the car is sleeping, I get an error message that something went wrong.
This is a bug I hope they fix soon. Should be able to wake on network connection like other cars.

This is a bug I hope they fix soon. Should be able to wake on network connection like other cars.
Other than staying awake, the car wakes from a query from the app.

It's slow and I'm sure there are ways to optimize it, but it works!

Just as a reference, it took 24 seconds to get the Tesla to wake up versus the Lucid at 29 seconds.

It's really not that much of a difference.

Other than staying awake, the car wakes from a query from the app.

It's slow and I'm sure there are ways to optimize it, but it works!
Ok, so it can wake on connection from deep sleep then? If so sounds like it just times out if it doesn’t wake fast enough.

Ok, so it can wake on connection from deep sleep then? If so sounds like it just times out if it doesn’t wake fast enough.
Yes I think that it is timing out. I submitted a bug report to Customer Care about it. There are other more important things but this would be nice to have.

The car doesn't time out. The user times out 🤣

Just as a reference, it took 24 seconds to get the Tesla to wake up versus the Lucid at 29 seconds.

It's really not that much of a difference

The car doesn't time out. The user times out 🤣

It's really not that much of a difference
I think it is the phone App that times outs, not the car.

But really, anyone using the app now should open it and wait for the car to finish waking up before you issue it any commands.

Any Tesla owners here should time how long it takes to wake their Tesla vs Lucid

So @Adnillien you’re getting an error message - Do you open the app, send a command, leave the app and come back to the error? If you stay in the app will it eventually throw the error?

So @Adnillien you’re getting an error message - Do you open the app, send a command, leave the app and come back to the error? If you stay in the app will it eventually throw the error?
When I do it from my watch, it will come back with something went wrong message. When done from the iPhone, it just fails to open but does not throw an error message. Once the car is awake, it works.

I use the BMW phone app to turn on the AC remotely on my 530e. I find it takes a long time to get the ac started. I don't know if that is an aspect of using a phone app or if the BMW (and as of now the Lucid) are just slow to react.

Back