- Joined
- Mar 14, 2024
- Messages
- 530
- Reaction score
- 510
- Location
- Atlanta, GA
- Cars
- AGT/570S Spider/Cayenne
- Referral Code
- Y5OFBG6Z
I just added a small ionizer I run inside the car. It removes odors without masking anything.
If you think it works well, could you please share a link?I just added a small ionizer I run inside the car. It removes odors without masking anything.
Sure. I bought this one. I ran one in my i8 prior too.If you think it works well, could you please share a link?
I have the regular one in my tesla. going to get the pro for my Lucid. they work great actually. bluetooth controlOkay, I was just googling around, and I haven't tried this, but their ad is literally of a Lucid Air, lol: https://pura.com/products/pura-car-pro
Just pull out by the two grippy sides. Don’t squeeze or anything. Mine slides out like butter; if yours doesn’t, you might ask for a replacement.I got the Pro for my Lucid after reading this. It works great. My only complaint is that the fragrance discs are really hard to change. Thanks @borski for the link. I have the trash can you suggested too.
awhile back prior to stumbling on this thread, I ordered a Pura for my wife's Merc from Amazon. I must have gotten a lousy one as it did not work even with USB. I got ticked off and returned the diffuser. I still have the scent cartridge, though. Reading the reviews on the forum, I may be tempted to give it another go.Okay, I was just googling around, and I haven't tried this, but their ad is literally of a Lucid Air, lol: https://pura.com/products/pura-car-pro