Interconnectivity

cossserban

Cars
Grand touring
I just got the GT and noticed a very poor car-app interconnection. Most of the time the app shows “lost connection with the vehicle” and the “wake up” is spinning until the app goes grayed out.
Sometimes it will connect but after a long time. I have Tesla and it never happens. Is Lucid doing something? This is really disappointing

A well talked about subject since last December. Very spotty. Some Airs appear to connect just fine and others not so well.

Thanks. I opened a ticket with customer care. If some vehicles connect and some not well is it hardware issue? Strange. Since I got the car two days ago I assume it has latest software

Could be Bluetooth antenna instead of software. Several early iphone variants had that problem. Now whether the problem is on the phone or the car would require testing.

Well, this is one of the few issues that I have not seen! No connection issues since I picked the car up on 12/31/2021!

Wow, I hope I haven't jinxed myself! :eek:

Is
I just got the GT and noticed a very poor car-app interconnection. Most of the time the app shows “lost connection with the vehicle” and the “wake up” is spinning until the app goes grayed out.
Sometimes it will connect but after a long time. I have Tesla and it never happens. Is Lucid doing something? This is really disappointing
Is that on wifi or cell? Also I had a similar issue except it never connected. Turns out an update bricked a chip and it had to be replaced. All good now! Actually it seems to work better than original haha

Back