Inaccurate Navigation tracking

I just updated the software this morning (2.0.33) and this exact thing happened. Nav no longer functions because the car thinks it is parked at Lucid Headquarters in Fremont. Haven’t had problems with the nav befor (other than some disturbingly innappropriate guidance). Oddly, the lucid app on my iPhone places it correctly. rebooted repeatedly, still thinks it’s in Fremont. Called customer service, they said I will get a call to schedule a home visit. i don’t know how your issue was resolved, we’ll see how they fix mine.
The problem cleared itself. However, when I booted up my car when it "fixed" itself, there was a message the software download was complete, but I didn't update any software, so not sure if Lucid did anything or what happened. I am glad it is fixed, but concerned that it happens on occasion with no apparent fix that I can do.

I had something similar but it resolved itself. I have had much better success emailing customer care from the app to get a response. Email back within a few hours and sometimes a direct call from team. Just my experience though

The problem cleared itself. However, when I booted up my car when it "fixed" itself, there was a message the software download was complete, but I didn't update any software, so not sure if Lucid did anything or what happened. I am glad it is fixed, but concerned that it happens on occasion with no apparent fix that I can do.
Last week they had my GT with only 900 miles on it for six days to fix this problem. They said they had to order a part to fix the Nav problem and gave me a BMW loaner. Yesterday I got to test my Nav system . Alexa locked on, the blue flashing light when you talk to her would not turn off so she could not take a command. Back to the Lucid repair shop. After twenty minutes they got Alexa unlocked. On my short trip back home the Nav worked.

So I've had my GT for a few days now, and my car has no idea where it is. I have done a vehicle reset but the 'vehicle arrow' that displays on the maps is no where near where the car actually is. I have a call into customer service but was wondering if anyone else had this problem? It makes the navigation system completely useless.
Yes same thing happened to me in area I was not familiar with. Had to use my iPhone to complete trip. But no trouble returning home!!

Last week they had my GT with only 900 miles on it for six days to fix this problem. They said they had to order a part to fix the Nav problem and gave me a BMW loaner. Yesterday I got to test my Nav system . Alexa locked on, the blue flashing light when you talk to her would not turn off so she could not take a command. Back to the Lucid repair shop. After twenty minutes they got Alexa unlocked. On my short trip back home the Nav worked.
Did they tell you how to unlock Alexa?

Did they tell you how to unlock Alexa?
They didn't know why Alexa unlocked. They kept pushing the off button on the steering wheel. After more then a couple of dozen tries the blue light went off. After Alexa Nav worked yesterday afternoon when asking her "Home" Today she is locked up again. The off button on the wheel did not turn the blue light off today. For navigation use Google.

Back