ID Buzz pricing announced

I actually know couple people will go for their first EV transition if VW makes this minivan.

Imo, this ID Buzz will sell very well, the aesthetic of it appear to many soccer moms and new born families. it may not appeal to sedan type crowd here as much.
I don’t think that’s true at all. It’s just the specs aren’t very impressive and especially for families, the range isn’t quite enough.

As many have already said, it is all about range for the price. Sure some fans will buy it. Wait for ioniq 7 to enter the market.

I actually know couple people will go for their first EV transition if VW makes this minivan.
Then, they will be disappointed when they find out they cannot do any road trip. This will really give EV a bad reputation for 1st time EV owners. Minivan means road trip for the entire family and all their stuff and this VW is not capable.

As many have already said, it is all about range for the price. Sure some fans will buy it. Wait for ioniq 7 to enter the market.
Or, just get the EV9, which is the same as the upcoming Ioniq 9 (they renamed it). Obviously, the absolute best option for anybody shopping a family SUV is the Gravity!

Then, they will be disappointed when they find out they cannot do any road trip. This will really give EV a bad reputation for 1st time EV owners. Minivan means road trip for the entire family and all their stuff and this VW is not capable.
They said that the same about CyberTruck with towing reduced range to unusable, but that didn’t stop people not getting it. Some just buy for fashion statement. And not all soccer moms do road trips.

I bet you poor handling, crappy software...
Well, VW just put $ in Rivian. Rivian might just be outsourced to do VW software in the future as extra revenue stream.

Back