I just bought a Lucid Air.

2uandme

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
DE Number
What to I do with the referral code because my friends are those "tesla" people?

What to I do with the referral code because my friends are those "tesla" people?
Give it to them and tell them to buy a better car 🤣. Flame war beginning in 3...2....1

Tell them Lucid has indicator stalks, full steering wheel and hvac buttons 😂. May be that will change their mind

"I find it amusing. As an Indian Muslim, I like to support Middle Eastern companies. However, I think Tesla is not good. When I enter the car, I find it confusing to operate. I own a Model S, but it's too complicated for me. So, I gave it to my wife, and she loves it because of its autopilot feature. I think Lucid is better. The large screens in Tesla don't matter to me. I work for BYD, an electric car company. Though Chinese electric cars are good, they still have a long way to go. The best thing about Lucid is their research. They have all the necessary tools to conduct research. Even though Lucid has been in business for five years, they are ahead of Tesla, which has been around for ten years."

Back