I’m canceling my Touring trim

Ovfitbob

Cars
2016 Honda accord EXL
I’ve decided to cancel my Touring trim.
I believe I might have to start my cancer treatment in the next few months. I have leukemia and my disease has been progressing.
I can’t concentrate on getting a new car with treatment looming
Also, if I were ever to need repairs the closest repair center for now would be Scottsdale, about an hour and a half away.
It’s been fun being part of the forum. I might poke my head in from time to time just to read new posts.
Happy holidays to everyone and a healthy and Happy New Year!

Regards,
Bob

I believe I might have to start my cancer treatment in the next few months. I have leukemia and my disease has been progressing.
Also, if I were ever to need repairs the closest repair center for now would be Scottsdale, about an hour and a half away.
It’s been fun being part of the forum. I might poke my head in from time to time just to read new posts.

Regards,
Bob

I am sure everyone on this forum wishes you the best Bob, and that you beat this and come back on to join us at a later date. Jerry W

Thank you. I hope to be back.
There are some amazing leukemia medication‘s available now. My doctor and I will discuss.

Regards,
Bob

Sorry to hear this, good luck and get well

I wish you all the best, Ovfitbob. As you say, some very advanced treatments have become available, and there'll be a Lucid waiting for you when you're ready.

Wishing you the best in beating it; the car will still be here after you do. :)

Ovfitbob, Our thoughts and support are with you and your family. We wish you a successful treatment and fast recovery, so that you can get back to driving your future Lucid Air!

All the best!

By all means stay connected and busy. The treatments have indeed come a long way and I’m sure you will be in a better position to evaluate ownership in the not too distant future. Thanks for your contributions and good luck.

Sorry to hear that. I've been through serious cancer with the doctors telling me to get my papers in order. It's scary, unfair and difficult. Won't sugar coat it. But when you get through it and you will, you will become a much better person. Stronger and clear headed. What turned things around for me was a random nurse walked over, put her hands on mine and said cancer is no longer a death sentence. There is a lot that doctors can do now. From that moment on I fought the hell out of cancer and never looked back. Look forward to your stories when you have kicked cancer and return to shopping a Air.

Back