How to see errors at the car when exclamation mark is displayed?

phantomias

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Is there a way I can see what past errors a car is having without going to service center when the yellow/ orange exclamation mark is displayed at the right side of the dashboard below?
Mine is keep coming on and off and I couldn't understand if there is an issue at the car or if this is a loose connection.

Last edited:
When that happens, it will display on the left side of the instrument cluster. I agree it's hard to catch it as it will show for very brief moment. It may be false positive if the error goes away.
There is no way for us to see it except trying to keep an eye on instrument cluster regularly. You can check with CS if they see anything on their end. If nothing on their end then nothing to worry about

When that happens, it will display on the left side of the instrument cluster. I agree it's hard to catch it as it will show for very brief moment. It may be false positive if the error goes away.
There is no way for us to see it except trying to keep an eye on instrument cluster regularly. You can check with CS if they see anything on their end. If nothing on their end then nothing to worry about
You can actually see recent errors in the API, sometimes, depending on the error. But in general: call CS.

You can actually see recent errors in the API, sometimes, depending on the error. But in general: call CS.
Can you point me to that?

Can you point me to that?
You can get some info by using testmycode.cc, but it's unlikely to solve your problem. I'd call CS.

Hi everyone,
Is there a way I can see what past errors a car is having without going to service center when the yellow/ orange exclamation mark is displayed at the right side of the dashboard below?
Mine is keep coming on and off and I couldn't understand if there is an issue at the car or if this is a loose connection.
Thanks for sharing, @phantomias. I just sent you a direct message.

Back