How to reach the service team at Costa Mesa

sdlucid

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Lucid Air Pure
Referral Code
4G1YMS5T
New owner here. I am trying to reach their number from the app 714 922 3117. I have this creaking sound from steering, and a trunk that doesn't close smoothly and often times notifies me that it's open although it's not. Thought of getting these addressed, so tried calling them yesterday but it went to a voicemail. Now, tried calling again twice but again went to voicemail. Is there not any real person on the other end? Since I am in SD, I hope someone can come and fix it for me rather than driving all the way there.

New owner here. I am trying to reach their number from the app 714 922 3117. I have this creaking sound from steering, and a trunk that doesn't close smoothly and often times notifies me that it's open although it's not. Thought of getting these addressed, so tried calling them yesterday but it went to a voicemail. Now, tried calling again twice but again went to voicemail. Is there not any real person on the other end? Since I am in SD, I hope someone can come and fix it for me rather than driving all the way there.
I usually get a quicker response when I text CS than when I call them. That sounds like something they can check out at your home.

I'd agree text or message CS from the app. Also, if they can't address these with mobile service, Eastvale may have sooner availability for an appointment as CM tends to be slammed. Good luck!

If you are in SD, Frank will be your guy 😁

I'd agree text or message CS from the app. Also, if they can't address these with mobile service, Eastvale may have sooner availability for an appointment as CM tends to be slammed. Good luck!
Does Lucid have a service center in Eastvale? Are you sure that's not Rivian?

Costa Mesa is very busy and rarely answers the phone, in my experience. But if you leave a message, they usually will call back.

Does Lucid have a service center in Eastvale? Are you sure that's not Rivian?
Doh! I’m mixing up my vehicles!! You are correct, Eastvale is Rivian. Costa Mesa is the only one in OC/IE for Lucid. Thanks for the correction!

Thank you all for the guidance. I texted customer service. They responded actively and confirmed that someone from Costa Mesa will get in touch. Got a call next day from Costa Mesa and got the mobile service scheduled. Someone came today and resolved all the issues. The van was quite big, with a well organized setup inside. Pretty impressive.

Thank you all for the guidance. I texted customer service. They responded actively and confirmed that someone from Costa Mesa will get in touch. Got a call next day from Costa Mesa and got the mobile service scheduled. Someone came today and resolved all the issues. The van was quite big, with a well organized setup inside. Pretty impressive.

Was it Frank Collins? I hope you got the inestimable Frank Collins! He’s the best.

What did they do to fix the creaking steering wheel?
This is what the report says:
"Cause: Contact and small relative motions between the front bezel and the back cover on the steering wheelwhen pushing/turning/driving"
"Correction : Disassemble the steering wheel and apply felt tape per the technical instructions provided. Installed steering wheel with new bolt. Torqued to 40NM."

Back