How to listen to CNBC in Lucid Air?

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
I love to listen to CNBC Stock talk every morning on my commute, what are best ways to listen to CNBC in Lucid Air, preferably free if possible. In Tesla i use Tune In, does Tune in come standard on lucid Air?

I love to listen to CNBC Stock talk every morning on my commute, what are best ways to listen to CNBC in Lucid Air, preferably free if possible. In Tesla i use Tune In, does Tune in come standard on lucid Air?
Lucid has smart technology that blocks out Jim Cramer. It is very high tech and has saved me a lot of money this year. 😂

If you wait a little, you will be able to listen through the Sirius app that we are getting soon. Otherwise, if you have the Sirius mobile app, you can stream it through the car’s Bluetooth.

Lucid has smart technology that blocks out Jim Cramer. It is very high tech and has saved me a lot of money this year. 😂

If you wait a little, you will be able to listen through the Sirius app that we are getting soon. Otherwise, if you have the Sirius mobile app, you can stream it through the car’s Bluetooth.
Does it have tune in??

You would be doing yourself a favor to switch to Bloomberg Surveillance for your morning commute.

Back