How much $$$ would you be willing to pay for a Lucid Gravity?

How much would you be willing to pay for a Lucid Gravity?

• $80,000-$89,999

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • $90,000-$99,999

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • $100,000-$109,999

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • $110,000-$119,999

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • $120,000-$129,999

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • $130,000-$149,999

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • $150,000-$174,999

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • $175,000-$199,999

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • $200,000-$300,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter, I'm rich

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

invalidname

Cars
Touring
What is the most you would be willing to pay for a Lucid Gravity? (May select multiple options)

Point of comparison: Range Rover starts at $110K, with some models priced at $200K +

Confusing as the highest price range you select obviously should include anything below it. Should be one choice with what is the ideal price range that you would pay or max you would pay for a base price Gravity.

Confusing as the highest price range you select obviously should include anything below it. Should be one choice with what is the ideal price range that you would pay or max you would pay for a base price Gravity.
My apologies for confusing wording, English is not my first language. I made it multiple options for the people that might be considering between multiple different trims, so it can reflect the different price ranges they may be shopping in. For those that are going for a specific trim regardless, just select the one price range you'd be willing to pay for that trim

My apologies for confusing wording, English is not my first language. I made it multiple options for the people that might be considering between multiple different trims, so it can reflect the different price ranges they may be shopping in. For those that are going for a specific trim regardless, just select the one price range you'd be willing to pay for that trim
The English is fine. It's the logic of the poll that is confusing to get the results that make sense. By offering multiple choices, someone who selects $200-300k AND $80-89,999 only skews the data set as an example.

I will wait for YouTube review.

Not on my list for a replacement for my wife’s car. No EV is. The way we use her car and the charging structure in the southeast does not justify going all EV.

She is coming up on 90k miles on her 2017 GLS 450, so we will probably start thinking about a replacement in a year or two. Seriously doubt the infrastructure is going to change enough to warrant considering another EV.

While the SUV adoption and quality may be much better received, given the number of GT’s and others being available with very low mileage at 20-33% discounts after 6-12 months it might be prudent to wait. This would also help identify any issues with the vehicle so you can make a real informed decision.

I would not expect the price to be below 150K for a nicely equipped 2 motor version with 400-500 mile range and the highest trim to 200-250K

Lucid Gravity will sell very well, no good competition in this space!

Lucid Gravity will sell very well, no good competition in this space!
..No efficient competition at least. The R1s mysteriously lost its passenger space, and stuff like the escalade iq is body on frame.

..No efficient competition at least. The R1s mysteriously lost its passenger space, and stuff like the escalade iq is body on frame.

The total number of people waiting for their R1T or R1S remains a mystery. Rivian gave its last and final public update in Nov. 2022, when it had "over 114,000 pre-orders," CNBC reports.

Now R1T order can be delivered within 2 weeks for some areas. Clearly, R1S flagship has high piled up order back log for Rivian to focus. Rivian claimed to reveal R2 chassis in 2024 for 40k~60k range vehicles to further extend backlog queue.

Lucid Gravity flagship at higher price range will have lesser demographic to be able to order. Lucid currently has to reduce operation cost and push Gravity to market soon to extend demand queue for market share while retool part of AMP-1 for Gravity production. Sapphire I doubt will have 1000 production in a year being the intermediate focus at this point.

I have seen the R1S a few times now and it appears Narrow from the outside and also does not have enough luggage space in the back with all 3 seats being used so I am not sure how useful it would be for a family going camping without having a rack on top.

The one review I read was very nice for off-roading but they did mention the cramped 2nd and 3rd row seats.

I know there was someone here who sold their dream and bought the R1S and loved it as well.

Again IMO the number of units sold would depend on the Price and the Quality. If it is priced like the GT with decent features it could sell more units than the GT for sure especially if the range is over 400 miles.

I have seen the R1S a few times now and it appears Narrow from the outside and also does not have enough luggage space in the back with all 3 seats being used so I am not sure how useful it would be for a family going camping without having a rack on top.

The one review I read was very nice for off-roading but they did mention the cramped 2nd and 3rd row seats.

I know there was someone here who sold their dream and bought the R1S and loved it as well.

Again IMO the number of units sold would depend on the Price and the Quality. If it is priced like the GT with decent features it could sell more units than the GT for sure especially if the range is over 400 miles.
I keep reading posts about cramped second and 3rd row seats. I suppose if you are comparing it to a minivan, then yes maybe it has less leg room. If you are comparing it to any other 3 row SUV on the market, it is tops. I’m coming from an Audi Q7, which I would consider cramped.

Maybe the Gravity will have more leg room, maybe it won’t. Nobody knows because it’s not available to purchase and nobody has reviewed it.

I am a little surprised are you sure R1S is a massive SUV

Back