How much $$$ would you be willing to pay for a Lucid Gravity?

How much would you be willing to pay for a Lucid Gravity?

• $80,000-$89,999

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • $90,000-$99,999

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • $100,000-$109,999

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • $110,000-$119,999

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • $120,000-$129,999

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • $130,000-$149,999

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • $150,000-$174,999

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • $175,000-$199,999

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • $200,000-$300,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter, I'm rich

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lucid Gravity will sell very well, no good competition in this space!
Which space is that? Mini van? SUVish? Cross-over?

I am a little surprised are you sure R1S is a massive SUV
It is, atleast on the outside for some people, but on the inside it is mystifyingly cramped. For instance, there is 36 inches of legroom in the 2nd row. Something like a tahoe has around 42-44..

It is, atleast on the outside for some people, but on the inside it is mystifyingly cramped. For instance, there is 36 inches of legroom in the 2nd row. Something like a tahoe has around 42-44..

As current EV SUV on the market, R1S has more cabin space than every existing EV out there, especially the popular Model Y and Model X. Even more cabin space than EQS SUV. To me R1S is Swiss Army of every use case.

- Able to fold down all seats to make it use like truck flat bed for cargo loading.
- Auto leveling for camping flat bed inside car. (Don’t need to be like Jeep Wrangler bring shovel and leveler)
- Popular overlanding gears support like Jeep.
- Spacious frunk just like F150 Lightning and Lucid Air for ample storage.
- People mover. 2nd row compromises with 3rd row.
- Entertainment hub. 9 hotspot device connections and 8 USBC ports for kids.
- 5 off-road modes for rally, drifting, rock climbing and water fording etc etc.
- Quad motors for torque vectoring do some stunning donut (no tank soon yet), snow starving mode.
- Huge long glass roof top for star glazing and airy feel.
- 4 camera view and overhead view can run at all speed with constant dash cam and surveillance cam.
- Bells & whistles of torchlights, camp lantern/speaker, air compressor and 1500 watt AC output.
- Sports crouching mode quad motors yields 0-60mph in 3.1 sec for this 7100 lb beast.

R1S may not have cabin refinement, space, ultra luxury feel, driver dynamic and aesthetic dashboard of upcoming Gravity; but it is currently best SUV out there to beat any ICE/EV SUV and it is Swiss Army knife of every vehicle imo. And its early reservationist adopters really lucked out to get all those features at impossible $76k relative to overall cost.

As current EV SUV on the market, R1S has more cabin space than every existing EV out there, especially the popular Model Y and Model X. Even more cabin space than EQS SUV. To me R1S is Swiss Army of every use case.

- Able to fold down all seats to make it use like truck flat bed for cargo loading.
- Auto leveling for camping flat bed inside car. (Don’t need to be like Jeep Wrangler bring shovel and leveler)
- 5 off-road modes for rally, drifting, rock climbing and water fording etc etc.
- Quad motors for torque vectoring do some stunning donut (no tank soon yet), snow starving mode.
- 4 camera view and overhead view can run at all speed with constant dash cam and surveillance cam.
- Bells & whistles of torchlights, camp lantern/speaker, air compressor and 1500 watt AC output.
- Sports crouching mode quad motors yields 0-60mph in 3.1 sec for this 7100 lb beast.

R1S may not have cabin refinement, space, ultra luxury feel, driver dynamic and aesthetic dashboard of upcoming Gravity; but it is currently best SUV out there to beat any ICE/EV SUV and it is Swiss Army knife of every vehicle imo. And its early reservationist adopters really lucked out to get all those features at impossible $76k relative to overall cost.

(no tank turn* mode yet), snow carving* mode

My auto-correct sucks….

and I left out I’m sure Gravity will beat R1S in efficiency and have much better mi/kWh for longer range.

Back