How many miles at delivery?

I had 12 miles and 75 percent charge. they reccomended charging to 75 percent for everyday. I own a tycan which i charge to 85 percent and a model x which I typical charge to 85 percent. has anyone else heard charge to 75 percent. Also Mileage wise I am getting 2.8KW which will barely get me to 350 mile range. i have 21 inch wheels so i knew i would get at most 470 rather than the over 500 per EPA.

mine had 41 miles and 379 remaining miles when i picked it up. 41 miles seemed a bit high compared to the rest of y'all but my DA said it's the average he's seeing :rolleyes:. i wonder if this is because of the new enhanced PDI or someone took it for a joyride or my car had some issues and they rode to make sure whatever fix they did worked.

mine had 41 miles and 379 remaining miles when i picked it up. 41 miles seemed a bit high compared to the rest of y'all but my DA said it's the average he's seeing :rolleyes:. i wonder if this is because of the new enhanced PDI or someone took it for a joyride or my car had some issues and they rode to make sure whatever fix they did worked.
Mine was 43 and also went through enhanced PDI so it sounds normal.

I had 10 miles and I thought it would have been more with the enhanced PDI.

PA said 100 as well, but car had 50.

I just go

I just got my Purchase Agreement via email and it also says my car has 100 miles??? Is that what everybody's says??
Mine said 100, Came with 20 miles on it.

I just go

I just got my Purchase Agreement via email and it also says my car has 100 miles??? Is that what everybody's says??
That is the default they put on the Purchase agreement. It will have fewer than that.

That is the default they put on the Purchase agreement. It will have fewer than that.
Thanks for clarifying that everyone. Of course I read "100 miles" and was like, WTF.:oops:

Reviving this thread. My Purchase agreement says the car has 200 miles on it! Does anyone think it actually has 200 miles on it?

No. That's just to cover them in case they need to do more testing at the factory or PDI.

Mine had 22 miles and like 84% SOC.

No. That's just to cover them in case they need to do more testing at the factory or PDI.

Mine had 22 miles and like 84% SOC.
Thanks.

Yeah mine had 16. It’s never 200 it’s just a maximum number they allow in case the car needs additional testing or something.

Back