What's new

How many miles at delivery?

ZenithredGT

Cars
Lucid GT., Tycan, Model X
DE Number
I had 12 miles and 75 percent charge. they reccomended charging to 75 percent for everyday. I own a tycan which i charge to 85 percent and a model x which I typical charge to 85 percent. has anyone else heard charge to 75 percent. Also Mileage wise I am getting 2.8KW which will barely get me to 350 mile range. i have 21 inch wheels so i knew i would get at most 470 rather than the over 500 per EPA.

hellolucid

Expert Member
Cars
GT
mine had 41 miles and 379 remaining miles when i picked it up. 41 miles seemed a bit high compared to the rest of y'all but my DA said it's the average he's seeing :rolleyes:. i wonder if this is because of the new enhanced PDI or someone took it for a joyride or my car had some issues and they rode to make sure whatever fix they did worked.

Sandvinsd

Expert Member
Cars
Air Grand Touring
mine had 41 miles and 379 remaining miles when i picked it up. 41 miles seemed a bit high compared to the rest of y'all but my DA said it's the average he's seeing :rolleyes:. i wonder if this is because of the new enhanced PDI or someone took it for a joyride or my car had some issues and they rode to make sure whatever fix they did worked.
Mine was 43 and also went through enhanced PDI so it sounds normal.

groundhog

Cars
Grand Touring
I had 10 miles and I thought it would have been more with the enhanced PDI.

CLTGT

Expert Member
Cars
68 & 73 Mustangs, GT
PA said 100 as well, but car had 50.

Sandvinsd

Expert Member
Cars
Air Grand Touring
I just go

I just got my Purchase Agreement via email and it also says my car has 100 miles??? Is that what everybody's says??
That is the default they put on the Purchase agreement. It will have fewer than that.