How long does it take for CS to get in touch regarding fixes noticed on delivery

Julesncate

Verified Owner
Cars
BMW X5e; audi S5 cab, ZRG
I was going to ask the above question, but it seems I might be waiting a while! We found several minor issues on delivery (a week ago) and I've heard nothing about service coming out to fix them.
Guess I'm glad they're minor (so far!) and don;t prevent me from driving the car...which is truly a pleasure to drive.

How long? Did you contact by email, phone, text? Do you have the number of your local service center?

Last edited:
"loan service center"? what loan?
as I mentioned in post, it's been a week...just reached out to gentleman who delivered the car and he is going to "ping" the service manager...in Natick, MA, I asume.

"loan service center"? what loan?
as I mentioned in post, it's been a week...just reached out to gentleman who delivered the car and he is going to "ping" the service manager...in Natick, MA, I asume.

I think he meant to say “local” service center.

And the question is how did you contact customer care? Phone? Email? Or text?

Sometimes folks here have found more quick response with one vs the other.

Or did you only reach out to your delivery assistant? Those folks have been pretty swamped as of late.

I was going to ask the above question, but it seems I might be waiting a while! We found several minor issues on delivery (a week ago) and I've heard nothing about service coming out to fix them.
Guess I'm glad they're minor (so far!) and don;t prevent me from driving the car...which is truly a pleasure to drive.
Holidays may impact scheduling, it did for me

In my experience much depends on what needs to be fixed. If parts then it will depend on their availability. I am still waiting on one part replacement and i picked up car in August. I also found that they lose track of all the things they agreed to fix as they are overwhelmed with getting cars delivered and every delivery comes with some fixes to follow up on. So thats lot for them to track and they don’t have the bench of personnel needed to stay on top of every car. I went back to them on one part they said would take a while to come in and when i reminded them i was waiting it was in stock and they were able to set a time to replace it. I will probably follow up on the other part i am still waiting on in a month or so to just see if it is now available. My advice to you would be to be proactive and follow up

Back