How is Service in the Carolinas?

Stevepatek

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air
I am waiting for my Touring, hopefully to be delivered in the next couple of months. I was wondering how current owners are finding Lucid service in No. and So. Carolina without a permanent location in our area. Has the mobile service been adequate and timely?

I think you guys deal with the same Riviera Beach service center as Florida. Supposedly, they cover most of the East Coast right now. My experience with them has been fairly terrible thus far.

Between the front desk girls at the center and Victor (service tech), it’s been not great. There’s a thread that details out some known bad behaviors for the service center manager as well. Apparently this issue doesn’t exist on the West Coast centers.

I think you guys deal with the same Riviera Beach service center as Florida. Supposedly, they cover most of the East Coast right now. My experience with them has been fairly terrible thus far.

Between the front desk girls at the center and Victor (service tech), it’s been not great. There’s a thread that details out some known bad behaviors for the service center manager as well. Apparently this issue doesn’t exist on the West Coast centers.
Thanks for the candid reply. Hope they improve that center. Move them, retrain them or can them…🤔

Can you point me in the direction of the threads about the service center manager? They have had my car for two weeks and no idea of what is causing the problem (see thread on coolant leak). I have only spoken to the “phone girls” to date and they have not communicated anything useful. If I don’t have a diagnosis by Monday then it is time to talk to more senior folks. I was planning on starting with the service manager so if he is of questionable repute then that might alter my plan.

Can you point me in the direction of the threads about the service center manager? They have had my car for two weeks and no idea of what is causing the problem (see thread on coolant leak). I have only spoken to the “phone girls” to date and they have not communicated anything useful. If I don’t have a diagnosis by Monday then it is time to talk to more senior folks. I was planning on starting with the service manager so if he is of questionable repute then that might alter my plan.
Here’s one of them:

https://lucidowners.com/threads/keep-having-problems-with-my-screens.3259/post-78703

I would encourage you to reach out to the Lucid customer service number via tge app and complain about the service center and their communication directly.

I'm in Charlotte and my closest SC is in VA (Tysons Corner). I had to reject my 1st delivery for a number of reasons I've listed in other threads. The car came from Miami, but after leaving my house, it went up to VA. It came back 1000% better than the first delivery.

I haven't called out for service since then (had the car for a little more than a month and put ~1000mi on it).

Back