How do I get Lucid folks to pay attention to my concern?

To BS8899's point, my Voice of the Customer interaction resulted in a call from a local service center. The guy who made the call wasn't very knowledgeable at all. For example, when I asked the simple question "Will your team be able to remotely view my vehicle logs, or is that information only available to HQ engineering?", he didn't know. He asked "a tech" who told him that:

1. I would have to bring my car in, so they could connect to it with LDS (I'm guessing that is Lucid Diagnostic System or somesuch, not the other LDS).
2. After they collect some data, they might be able to engage with engineering. I asked if they could do this with mobile service, and he said, "We have discontinued our remote service option". I reacted with, uh, surprise and disappointment. What I meant is, WTF? This is still posted on the website:

I'll be reaching out to our Voice of the Customer friends.
Re: mobile service, it is dependent on the service center, as I understand it.

I experienced very weird battery and charging behaviors on my first road trip. I send emails to Customer Care that went un-answered for a week. Then I called and was told my concern was being sent to the Battery and Charging Team (which, I presume, is a part of engineering? it's not clear). Nothing happened for a week. More emails to Customer Care went unanswered. I called two days ago, and asked for a response by the end of day yesterday. No joy.

This is not my first rodeo. I had a forty year career in Tech and twenty years as a CTO, so I know a bit about the challenges of getting and providing support. I am an engineer who has studied battery technology for twenty years, and I owned a Tesla Model S since 2012. So I gave what I thought was some good observational input in my support case, not just "my car doesn't work right". (FWIW, the problems on the road trip were two: unexplained rapid range loss and a situation where EA charging would jump around from 30kW-80kW every few seconds, with very low average charge rate.)

I see that some people on the forum have received good support from Customer Care, and others not so much. And I'm trying not to whine - I am in this for the long haul, and I want Lucid to be successful.

What suggestions do you have for getting someone knowledgable to look at the logs in my car? Does email to Customer Care not work as a way to get meaningful support?
The fluctuations on charging is due to signet charging stations on EA.

Back