HomeLink control via Lucid App

michiganice91

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
54
Reaction score
22
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
09G6M1FJ
Has anyone posted regarding the possibility integrating the vehicles HOMELINK connection into the Lucid App?

For example, if my car is sitting in my garage it would be nice to have the option to open/close the garage door via the Lucid app rather than physically having to sit in the vehicle.

Essentially , it seems like it should be easy for lucid to integrate homelink with the app and turn the car into a remote garage door opener.

Anyone know if this is possible and could it be suggested for a future update?
 
Has anyone posted regarding the possibility integrating the vehicles HOMELINK connection into the Lucid App?

For example, if my car is sitting in my garage it would be nice to have the option to open/close the garage door via the Lucid app rather than physically having to sit in the vehicle.

Essentially , it seems like it should be easy for lucid to integrate homelink with the app and turn the car into a remote garage door opener.

Anyone know if this is possible and could it be suggested for a future update?
So there’s the MyQ app that allows you to open the garage doors fully remote on an iPhone ( for example that app could be immediately adjacent to your Lucid app)
The original plan for lucid gravity was to open the door as you drive up and close on departure , mine did the exact opposite, so it is currently switched to manual mode . Hopefully this bug will be resolved eventually
 
The original plan for lucid gravity was to open the door as you drive up and close on departure , mine did the exact opposite, so it is currently switched to manual mode . Hopefully this bug will be resolved eventually

Ooof, that's frustrating for sure. I would just like to be able to use the Lucid app to open/close the garage or other homelink connected devices while being external of the actual car.

I don't have an iPhone but I'm well aware of 3rd party remote access devices for this purpose. I just think it would be nice to have the use of this feature using Lucids App remotely.
 
Has anyone posted regarding the possibility integrating the vehicles HOMELINK connection into the Lucid App?

For example, if my car is sitting in my garage it would be nice to have the option to open/close the garage door via the Lucid app rather than physically having to sit in the vehicle.

Essentially , it seems like it should be easy for lucid to integrate homelink with the app and turn the car into a remote garage door opener.

Anyone know if this is possible and could it be suggested for a future update?
I guess it is feasible as the Tesla app has it
 
I guess it is feasible as the Tesla app has it
Tesla uses MyQ for it, which requires a subscription. Homelink doesn’t work though the app, to my knowledge.
 
Tesla uses MyQ for it, which requires a subscription. Homelink doesn’t work though the app, to my knowledge.
Not true. My ex Model S app, and many of my friends with Teslas can open and close garage doors with Homelink from the Tesla app.
 
I'm not sure I want my car app controlling my home.

I would like my home automation app controlling my car, though.

Worse yet, I can't explain why I like one over the other...
 
Not true. My ex Model S app, and many of my friends with Teslas can open and close garage doors with Homelink from the Tesla app.
Correct, it's Homelink
 
Not true. My ex Model S app, and many of my friends with Teslas can open and close garage doors with Homelink from the Tesla app.
I stand corrected!
 
Back
Top