Home Parking Problem in Carport

Who did you have install them, or were you able to do it yourself? My driveway isn't that steep, but steep enough that if we're not going super slow the front end bottoms out.
I had my PPF installers put it on when they installed PPF and ceramic. Instructions seem simple enough to do yourself but you need to be able to reach under front lip and much easier to do when car is on a lift.

My Mercedes GL 450 had air suspension. Damn thing pretty much lived at the dealer getting the pumps and bladder dealt with. I was thrilled with Lucid announced they will not have this overly complicated suspension set up.
Yet your I-Pace may have air suspension and I bet you‘ve had no issues with it. I never had a problem with mine. Of course my I-Pace died in a parking lot in the 2nd week of ownership and had to be towed, but that was just a loose ground cable.

Yet your I-Pace may have air suspension and I bet you‘ve had no issues with it. I never had a problem with mine. Of course my I-Pace died in a parking lot in the 2nd week of ownership and had to be towed, but that was just a loose ground cable.
Yes, it does have air suspension. My entire front subframe, including the suspension, needed to be replaced at 37k.

My neighbors have this BRIDJIT Curb Ramp and it seems to work for them. I just noticed it the other day, just in case I need to get one for my driveway. Not sure if it will help with your situation in the garage cause its kind of a strange step off.

I thought it was just me who had issues with scraping while trying to park. Mine is the opposite of what others are having here in that my gargare is higher than the street. I elected to redo the slope of my garage floor and get rid of the concrete lip as that was where most of the occasional scraping occurred. I tried all the "ramps" on Amazon but simply couldn't find anything that worked

Attachments

• IMG-20230111-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20230111-WA0011.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG-20230111-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20230111-WA0010.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 96
I thought it was just me who had issues with scraping while trying to park. Mine is the opposite of what others are having here in that my gargare is higher than the street. I elected to redo the slope of my garage floor and get rid of the concrete lip as that was where most of the occasional scraping occurred. I tried all the "ramps" on Amazon but simply couldn't find anything that worked
That's the way to fix the problem. I wonder why the guy didn't saw cut the slab all the way through 🤷‍♂️

My DB9 has a bloodcurdling scrape when I approach the garage head on. What I do is approach the the driveway at an angle, reverse while keeping the front wheels on the driveway straightening up the car then drive straight into the garage. I was afraid the Lucid would have the same problem but it just scrapes a slight amount, checking under the front it is a very small
mark that is farther back than the bumper. Much better than I had anticipated before buying the car.:)

Back