Home Assistant Automations

To hopefully save some people some pain, don't update Home Assistant Core until the Lucid support gets updated. This core update breaks things again.
 
To hopefully save some people some pain, don't update Home Assistant Core until the Lucid support gets updated. This core update breaks things again.
Thanks for the heads up! Which core version breaks the integration? I'm on 2026.9.4 and still working fine.
 
Thanks for the heads up! Which core version breaks the integration? I'm on 2026.9.4 and still working fine.
Same. 2026.10.0 is the latest
 
Well a big fat skip for that version then.

To the HA topic. I built a small tool to quantify energy costs for both my Lucid and my wife’s R1S. Both APIs give the same value of ‘kWh added in this charge session’. Since it resets to 0 each charge, I have an accumulator, and add a small percentage increase to account for charging losses. This then multiplies rate costs and resets monthly, to give a clean cost of car vs electricity bill.

I’ve also geofenced them both, and can quantify the financial benefit of charging my own car at work 90% of the time.
 
Here’s the error:

Unable to install package lucidmotors==1.4.1: error: No solution found when resolving dependencies cause: Because lucidmotors>=1.4.1 depends on protobuf>=6.31.1,<7.0.0 and protobuf==7.36.0, we can conclude that lucidmotors>=1.4.1 cannot be used. And because you require lucidmotors==1.4.1, we can conclude that your requirements are unsatisfiable.
 
Here’s the error:

Unable to install package lucidmotors==1.4.1: error: No solution found when resolving dependencies cause: Because lucidmotors>=1.4.1 depends on protobuf>=6.31.1,<7.0.0 and protobuf==7.36.0, we can conclude that lucidmotors>=1.4.1 cannot be used. And because you require lucidmotors==1.4.1, we can conclude that your requirements are unsatisfiable.
@segbrk is currently enjoying an extended road trip in his Gravity, and @borski has a day job now. We may have to wait a bit :)
 
I opened an issue on the github repository yesterday too with the errors, I'm sure they'll get to it when they can.
 
Fix status:
Testing: I ran the fix using my account (read-only: login and vehicle fetch), and it worked on both. I didn't test write commands like lock or climate but I assume they're fine.

Nothing fixes this until Nick publishes 1.4.2 for python-lucidmotors. Once that's there, @borski can fix the Home Assistant integration. Until then, either hold off on HA 2026.10 or roll back to 2026.9.
 
And I can confirm that rolling back to 2026.9.4 got it working again with no issues for now.
 
Back
Top