To hopefully save some people some pain, don't update Home Assistant Core until the Lucid support gets updated. This core update breaks things again.
Thanks for the heads up! Which core version breaks the integration? I'm on 2026.9.4 and still working fine.To hopefully save some people some pain, don't update Home Assistant Core until the Lucid support gets updated. This core update breaks things again.
Same. 2026.10.0 is the latestThanks for the heads up! Which core version breaks the integration? I'm on 2026.9.4 and still working fine.
Yes, I updated to 2026.10.0 yesterday, and the Lucid integration no longer loads.Same. 2026.10.0 is the latest
@segbrk is currently enjoying an extended road trip in his Gravity, and @borski has a day job now. We may have to wait a bitHere’s the error:
Unable to install package lucidmotors==1.4.1: error: No solution found when resolving dependencies cause: Because lucidmotors>=1.4.1 depends on protobuf>=6.31.1,<7.0.0 and protobuf==7.36.0, we can conclude that lucidmotors>=1.4.1 cannot be used. And because you require lucidmotors==1.4.1, we can conclude that your requirements are unsatisfiable.