Hi from Charlotte!

Ames8910

Cars
Lucid Air
Just picked up my Touring from VA, had a horrible first 24hours, some nice folks in the Facebook group pointed me here...wish I would have known about this ahead of time probably would have had a better first day!
If you are in Charlotte, let's connect!

Just picked up my Touring from VA, had a horrible first 24hours, some nice folks in the Facebook group pointed me here...wish I would have known about this ahead of time probably would have had a better first day!
I am really far away from Charlotte, but hello from San Diego! I’ve been enjoying my car for about 9000 miles now. It’s an amazing vehicle. I’m sorry to hear you had a tough first 24 hours. I’m sure as you drive it you will realize what an incredible machine it is and things will turn around for you.

Welcome! There is a lot of information here, browse at your own peril. J/k, use the search function and if you can't seem to find the answer, please post it and many of our members will surely jump at the opportunity to answer.

Welcome. Enjoy the car! There’s definitely a steep learning curve with this car! Learning how to charge successfully, learning how to reset the car, learning how to deal with mostly minor issues (Carplay, XM, Nav, learning the UI,..) but it’s definitely the smoothest and fastest car I’ve driven/owned. I’m in a worse charging desert in Pinehurst. I have at least an hour to get to any Electrify America chargers. But charging at home I have only needed the EA for trips.

Well, I tried to send you a DM with my contact details, but it apppears you may have to have a bit more activity here before it will allow me to do so.

I live in the South Park area and there are quite a few around here.

Welcome! Sorry to hear your first 24 hours weren’t great - if you share the horrors there are some very knowledgeable folks on here who can help.

Still getting to grips with mine after all of nine days but overall I absolutely love it.

Well, I tried to send you a DM with my contact details, but it apppears you may have to have a bit more activity here before it will allow me to do so.

I live in the South Park area and there are quite a few around here.
Fixed that for you!

I have a nice Freewire(?) charger near my house that I have been using since my home charger isnt installed yet. I dont think I will need to charge much locally at all, and now that I understand the percent versus miles display I think I will be ok to plan ahead. I just didnt much explained to me when I picked up the car.

I have a nice Freewire(?) charger near my house that I have been using since my home charger isnt installed yet. I dont think I will need to charge much locally at all, and now that I understand the percent versus miles display I think I will be ok to plan ahead. I just didnt much explained to me when I picked up the car.
This post from Bobby is a great way to keep yourself more aware of range remaining.

Post in thread '[Edmunds] TESTED: 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring Misses EPA Range by Nearly 80 Miles' https://lucidowners.com/threads/edm...epa-range-by-nearly-80-miles.4982/post-130843

Hi from Chester Virginia

There are a few of us in Charlotte. Looking forward to seeing you on the road!

As others have said, there are a few of us in Charlotte (though I'm technically in Union).

You'll find a trove of information on this forum (including vehicle nuances, software functionality, customer and mobile service interactions, charging recommendations, tires, ppf, spare tires, accessories, etc.).

Congrats and welcome to the club!

There are a few of us in Charlotte. Looking forward to seeing you on the road!
What side of town are you on? I am "Highland Creek Adjacent" aka North Charlotte

Back