"Hey Lucid" specific capabilities

coma24

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Air GT, Honda S2K AP1
Is there a list, formal or otherwise, which describes what the new assistance can do? My understanding at a high level was that it could control media, HVAC, nav and 'answer questions about the car'.

Assuming that it's using a modern day natural language processor, I'm less interested in the specific command syntax (it will likely be pretty flexible with that if it can determine your intentions), and more interested in what it specific capabilities.

In short, what can it specifically DO?

When I asked it to turn on the rear climate control, it instead relayed instructions on how to switch it on. When I asked it to turn on driver seat cooling, it instructed me how to switch that on.

Nav is working great with location names and random addresses. Haven't tried media yet.

Interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing a list either. I did ask it to turn on the the seat heater and it turned it on rather than told me how to.

Is there a list, formal or otherwise, which describes what the new assistance can do? My understanding at a high level was that it could control media, HVAC, nav and 'answer questions about the car'.

Assuming that it's using a modern day natural language processor, I'm less interested in the specific command syntax (it will likely be pretty flexible with that if it can determine your intentions), and more interested in what it specific capabilities.

In short, what can it specifically DO?

When I asked it to turn on the rear climate control, it instead relayed instructions on how to switch it on. When I asked it to turn on driver seat cooling, it instructed me how to switch that on.

Nav is working great with location names and random addresses. Haven't tried media yet.
Telling it to play specific channels on Sirius works great and turning the temperature up or down also works good.

Interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing a list either. I did ask it to turn on the the seat heater and it turned it on rather than told me how to.
Thank you. Will re-test HVAC thoroughly and see what I'm missing.

Selecting specific Sirius channels worked great, turning the climate control up/down worked great.

I asked "her" the time and she said that she didn't have access to real time clock information!!! 🤣

I've been unable to get it to turn on massage seats. Although it will give me instructions on how to do it myself.

As a test, I asked, "Hey Lucid, route to The Charter Oak Saint Helene." In return, I presented with two locations and was asked "Which one?"

It will also do the most obvious thing: Set up navigation. "Hey Lucid, take me home." "Hey Lucid, directions to the nearest EA charger." That sort of thing.

It wont lift or drop the rear shade either. Does not work well with Tidal as it never gets song or playlist right.

Things that work great:
Changing sirius channels
Weather
Directions to home and work.

Calling only worked when I turned carplay off and the phone was on bluetooth.

It wont lift or drop the rear shade either. Does not work well with Tidal as it never gets song or playlist right.

Things that work great:
Changing sirius channels
Weather
Directions to home and work.

Calling only worked when I turned carplay off and the phone was on bluetooth.
I asked the LA to "Play Deep Tracks on SiriusXM" and it started playing some rap song from a channel that clearly wasn't Deep Tracks ....

Sirius does not play songs. Siriusxm can only play a channel. Is there a channel called Deep tracks? When I said - hey Lucid … set channel cnbc on sirius xm. Worked great as did many other channels I listen to.

Sirius does not play songs. Siriusxm can only play a channel. Is there a channel called Deep tracks? When I said - hey Lucid … set channel cnbc on sirius xm. Worked great as did many other channels I listen to.
LOL!!!!! Man, I must be old. Yes, there's a channel called Deep Tracks. Deep album rock cuts. LOL!

I am old too. I just checked. There is such a channel. I just listen to talk radio on Sirius and music on Tidal. Try “set channel to deep tracks”.

I asked Hey Lucid, turn on Max AC. Done! I gave the same request after returning to the car and she tuned the radio to some pop tune, I assume on Sirius. I asked once again, HL, turn on Max AC, and she said, "setting cabin temperature to 86*." It's a work in progress.

In BMW we have a weather app that shows you the weather for 5 days coming up. And you can voice command it too. Being that there is no weather app here i asked it "Hi Lucid, what is the weather for the next 5 days"... well it gave me the answer for next 3 days.... was rather amusing as she did not take a breath telling me the results. ;-)

In BMW we have a weather app that shows you the weather for 5 days coming up. And you can voice command it too. Being that there is no weather app here i asked it "Hi Lucid, what is the weather for the next 5 days"... well it gave me the answer for next 3 days.... was rather amusing as she did not take a breath telling me the results. ;-)
Interesting. I asked for the weather and it showed an AccuWeather screen with today’s weather in my city. Then I asked about tomorrow and it did the same for tomorrow. I did not try 5 days. Anyway, I thought it worked great.

Back