RESOLVED 19” tire raptured after hitting a pothole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Discount Tire. I assume any Pirelli Dealer can offer it. My SA recommended it. Total cost was about $225.00. Worth it to me.
Thank You! This is what I needed to know.

Quite welcome. Good luck. Just a heads up, my AGT was about a month old, still had the AZ temp reg on it. The Discount Tire associate did not check the tires or mileage from what I remember.

Who wants to wait for a flatbed.
Do what quite few of us did.

Attachments

• 20230211_114429.jpg
    20230211_114429.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 115
I went to Discount Tire. I assume any Pirelli Dealer can offer it. My SA recommended it. Total cost was about $225.00. Worth it to me.
And they’ll offer this even if you don’t buy the tires from them? As in, on the OEM tires?

And they’ll offer this even if you don’t buy the tires from them? As in, on the OEM tires?
Yes. I bought two from them. The one for my Lucid cost > what Mawashi said, though. Can’t remember exactly how much.

I purchased the additional road hazard Insurance for my 19 inch tires. I see from this forum that we all have SHITT_ roads. In Washington they are terrible. I live off of I-90. I did not know just how big these holes were until either hitting them or passing through a construction zone at crawling speed and seeing how big and deep they are. Where do our taxes for road improvements go?
I live just off Wa I-90 also. About where do you access?

I purchased the additional road hazard Insurance for my 19 inch tires. I see from this forum that we all have SHITT_ roads. In Washington they are terrible. I live off of I-90. I did not know just how big these holes were until either hitting them or passing through a construction zone at crawling speed and seeing how big and deep they are. Where do our taxes for road improvements go?
Where did you purchase road hazard insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back