Help - Dashboard screen is black

Does it boot up eventually? Or after a reboot?

We have this bug occasionally too, as of the prior software version, but it has always come back if we waited a minute or rebooted.
it comes on after about 20-30 seconds but I am so used to getting in the car and going. Seeing a black screen and being unable to put the car in drive is not so great. It just started happening and it is not all of the time.
 
it comes on after about 20-30 seconds but I am so used to getting in the car and going. Seeing a black screen and being unable to put the car in drive is not so great. It just started happening and it is not all of the time.
Okay yeah, that’s what many of us are seeing as of the last update. We hope it will be resolved in the next one.
 
Just experienced this today. I can’t recall if it started up that way or if it happened after I put it in drive. After sitting for about an hour I came back to the car and all was normal. No reset performed.
 
Back
Top