• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello from Philly area

suchluke

Cars
AirPure,Model3,Highlander
Referral Code
AFW25Q73
After 100 posts it is probably time to do formal introduction. Here she is in her full glory. Meet "Luciana". Love this car. Truly remarkable vehicle and engineering. I got stopped countless of times and being asked "What kind of car is this?" One guy gave a spaceship analogy. Personally, I wouldn't go that far.

Luciana.jpg

After 100 posts it is probably time to do formal introduction. Here she is in her full glory. Meet "Luciana". Love this car. Truly remarkable vehicle and engineering. I got stopped countless of times and being asked "What kind of car is this?" One guy gave a spaceship analogy. Personally, I wouldn't go that far.

View attachment 16516
Excuse me, please rename your car as that is my car's name as well. Thank you and welcome to the #LucidOwnersClub.

Excuse me, please rename your car as that is my car's name as well. Thank you and welcome to the #LucidOwnersClub.
But is it Luciana with R next to it? It's good that they reside in different households, so they both won't respond when calling their name. 😉

But is it Luciana with R next to it? It's good that they reside in different households, so they both won't respond when calling their name. 😉
Screenshot_20231120_132301_Lucid.jpg

Back