Hello from Long Island, NY

DRWHO42

Verified Owner
Cars
TSX, MDX, Touring
Hi all.

Came across this Orem several weeks ago and found it quite informative in my early decision process for selecting my first EV. Placed my reservation for the Touring Edition after visiting the new studio on Long Island, which opened last week. My wife and daughter are excited about the car and we are looking forward to a test drive.

Welcome!

i also went and visited the Manhasset Studio.
Test drives unfortunately were not available but I was told you can schedule them in NJ short hills mall for reservation holders 👍🏼

Also from LI. visited Manhasset studio the day it opened and upgraded my Touring reservation to Grand Touring Order. They told me i would hear from someone soon regarding a production schedule. its been a few weeks with no word but I am hoping the delay is because the factory is focused on quality control and inspection of the cars they are delivering before they produce more.

Also from LI. visited Manhasset studio the day it opened and upgraded my Touring reservation to Grand Touring Order. They told me i would hear from someone soon regarding a production schedule. its been a few weeks with no word but I am hoping the delay is because the factory is focused on quality control and inspection of the cars they are delivering before they produce more.
Might want to try to call the 800# and see what they can tell you...

+1 from Long Island
Picked up my AGT from Short Hills 5/7/22
Also went to grand opening at both Meat Packing & Manhasset

Car is totally amazing !
Our VIN are very close numbers. My VIN is 1773 on 4/14. I wonder what colors are yours?

Mine is Black/Santa Cruz/21's

Yours?
Mine is Red/Santa Monica/21”

I was trying to figure out if it has anything to do with batch processing.

+1 from Long Island
Picked up my AGT from Short Hills 5/7/22
Also went to grand opening at both Meat Packing & Manhasset

Car is totally amazing !
i
Mine is Black/Santa Cruz/21's

Yours?
I ordered the same except went with the 19s. the 21s look great but I just don't trust our roads. Happy that you are enjoying the car.

i

I ordered the same except went with the 19s. the 21s look great but I just don't trust our roads. Happy that you are enjoying the car.

I couldn't resist the sexy 21's. I'm shopping now for 19/20's for the upcoming winter

I had a blow out on first day - hit a deep pot hole on exit 55 of L.I.E. -- then found out there is no spare, had to get flat bedded home. Tech changed blown front tire and blistered rear tire 2 days later for free...

Back