Hello from Hamburg, Germany

mod24

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hello everyone,

I'm thrilled to have found this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Hamburg in northern Germany and I'm truly grateful for all the helpful information I've already received here. I really appreciate the tone and exchange of ideas in this community.

About a month ago, I took delivery of my white Lucid Air Touring (Stealth). While I'm generally satisfied with the car, I'm still dealing with a few teething problems. Prior to this, I owned an Audi eTron GT for three years.

I'm looking forward to further discussions and exchanges with you all. Thank you for all the great tips I've received so far.

Best regards from Hamburg
Michael

Welcome to the forum. Years ago in my auto industry days (mid-1990s), I was a BMW fanatic. On one of my monthly business trips to Germany I took delivery of a beautiful 540i using the tourist purchase program. Back then, the autobahns were a lot of fun. Now I think much more traffic congestion. Enjoy your Lucid. I’m enjoying mine.

Hi guys, i am a Lucid owner from zurich switzerland. if any of you are interested in swapping 20“ Aero Lite Wheels with 19“ Aero, i have a new set of 20“ with summer tires. kind reagrds!

Back