Hello from Chicago/Naperville area

I called Chicago Auto pros and also "http://www.tstdealer.com/" (this place is very close to me). Both have good reviews (some forum groups members already suggested Chicago Auto Pros) and have done Lucids. I have not yet made final decision yet but mostly will pick either of the one.
I just got my car back from Chisago auto pros. They came highly recommended from friends and family. I have a 10% coupon off one sercice that may still be good. U can msg me if u want it
Anybody have recommendations for PPF in the Chicago/Naperville area?

ChargePoint Home Flex installed/hardwired with 50 AMP output (you can call charge point and limit AMP - I changed to 30 AMP - since 18 miles/hour is more than enough for me). Getting PPF/ceramic coating done this week...Ready to drive :) from next week.

newbie questions:
What is DA? Can’t be district attorney..
What are the various states of your vehicle status in the dashboard?
How many days from “preparing for production “ to the next state.. mine is air pure

newbie questions:
How many days from “preparing for production “ to the next state.. mine is air pure
DA - Delivery Assistant

Production states - Preparing for Production, In Production, Preparing for Delivery, Delivered

How many days - Your guess is as good as anyone’s. It varies depending on several factors.

newbie questions:
DA is delivery associate. They will contact you when the time comes to take you through the delivery process. I can't comment on the other stuff bc it didn't exist last month when I got my car

kinda funny that this winter hasn't even needed snow tires outside of a few days
Yeah, I'm curious to see how the all season 19s do in the snow and here we are in mid January with just about nothing. We have a long way to go through

I should be taking delivery in the next week or so, based on "in production" since 12/27. I ordered with 20s, which come with summer rubber. With this mild weather, I'm actually thinking about driving home to St Charles before getting all-seasons with 19s installed at a nearby shop😅.

I should be taking delivery in the next week or so, based on "in production" since 12/27. I ordered with 20s, which come with summer rubber. With this mild weather, I'm actually thinking about driving home to St Charles before getting all-seasons with 19s installed at a nearby shop😅.
You'll be fine, even if it snows, the main roads will be plowed and salted.

Not much snow because I bought the winter tire and wheel package.

Have any of you folks applied for your State of IL EV rebate ($4,000)? I received my payment and am just reminding folks to go for it (if applicable).

Not much snow because I bought the winter tire and wheel package.

Have any of you folks applied for your State of IL EV rebate ($4,000)? I received my payment and am just reminding folks to go for it (if applicable).
Great point...grab the IL 4k before it's too late!...WAITING for my car tho, and if Fisker comes first....

Welcome First EV. My experience with Goose Island service center has been very positive. A definite plus for us Chicago area drivers. After you get the car home just sit in it and go through all the menus getting an idea of what’s available.
Goose Island service has been stellar the few times I have used it.
Yeah, I'm curious to see how the all season 19s do in the snow and here we are in mid January with just about nothing. We have a long way to go through
The all season Pirelli's did a good job back when we had the snow and cold in December, IMO winter tires are a waste of money in Chicago and the collar counties for the amount of plowing and salt we get.
My favorite A/S tires are Michelin Pilot Sport for my cars and LTX for the trucks, just a superior A/S.

Back