heat stopped working

My heat stopped working on my 2023 Touring yesterday and it is really cold here in NJ. I called customer care and they had me do a reset. It didn't work and they said someone from service would call me "when they become available". Does anyone know if there is something I can do myself to get the heat back on? Even with the seat heaters on high and steering wheel heater on it is too cold.
Ask AI in the meantime. Bundle up!
 
Interesting
I just got this message this morning
Saturday is travel from Wisconsin to Texas so hopefully warmer as we drive south
Not looking forward to cold car during the trip
It took a bit to convince my wife to take the lucid on the trip and now this
Turn on the seat warmers and steering wheel ,but defogging will be an issue.The hot water boiler crapped out and needs to be replaced, they had a bad batch of them last year that crapped out on 22 and 23 models
 
Back
Top