Headlight positioning - any info from v2 beta testers?

austinlucid

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Was happy to see this in the 2.0 release announcement:

> Automatic headlight leveling with sensor-based adjustments for height and vehicle angle in relation to the ground.

I've always felt that the headlights on my Lucid are positioned a little too high - the first night I drove the car home I mistakenly thought my high beams were on. Can anyone who has received the v2 update comment on this feature and whether it noticeably adjusts headlight positioning? Thanks very much!

Was happy to see this in the 2.0 release announcement:

> Automatic headlight leveling with sensor-based adjustments for height and vehicle angle in relation to the ground.

I've always felt that the headlights on my Lucid are positioned a little too high - the first night I drove the car home I mistakenly thought my high beams were on. Can anyone who has received the v2 update comment on this feature and whether it noticeably adjusts headlight positioning? Thanks very much!
Position seems the same as pre-update. I thought they were fine as when you drive with high beams it's crazy bright. It's just that the normal lights are already so dang bright it seems that way.

It definitely levels them properly. It’s amazing on the hills around my house.

Back