Heading back to Delaware from Ft Lauderdale - Dreading the EA experience

I do wish it could also tell us (estimated) percentage on arrival.

Good luck with the road trip, I’ll be following this one with interest!

I do wish it could also tell us (estimated) percentage on arrival.

Good luck with the road trip, I’ll be following this one with interest!
I agree, especially if you have selected to show SOC% rather than miles. The navigation should display the same units at your destination/stop.

Range is useless. Change it to percent. Lucid has failed us on estimating actual range remaining.
Well, the “on arrival” amount is almost scarily accurate in my experience. It’s just the overall charge meter that isn’t.

Well, the “on arrival” amount is almost scarily accurate in my experience. It’s just the overall charge meter that isn’t.
I will still make sure that you have a bit of buffer. I drove 197 miles from Kingman to Phoenix yesterday. Leaving Kingman, Lucid Nav showed 182 miles of range remaining at my destination. It was 169 remaining when I arrived. It probably assumed that I would drive the speed limit. I wish we could set expected speed as a percent of speed limit like ABRP allows. I use 115% of speed limit in ABRP.

Agreed. Whatever flipped the switch on the accuracy of the On Arrival has left it pretty spot on. At first, it was a source of frustration trying to understand why I had a higher state of charge with my buffered calculations, but now I don't have to think or crunch numbers as much as before.

Good quality of life update.

If you are far enough west, this one doesn't even exist if memory serves me correctly. Nice way to drive up through the valley in Virginia to head northeast:

Sheetz 407 (Wytheville, VA)
1340 North Fourth Street, Wytheville, Virginia 24382

Imagine our surprise when Lucid and Electrify America told us this existed (under construction) as a stop geared towards the bottom of the battery... Barely made it to the next station on our way home in Bristol at 5%.

This one did not exist at the time, but it appears to be functional: 2622 East Lee Highway, Wytheville VA 24382
I'm having trouble finding anything on the charger at 2622 East Lee Highway, Wytheville VA 24382. Can you give me any details? Thanks

I'm having trouble finding anything on the charger at 2622 East Lee Highway, Wytheville VA 24382. Can you give me any details? Thanks
It's not an Electrify America. Check PlugShare. I thinks it's a Circle K charger.

I just drove I95 to Ft Lauderdale. I charged at Sams COCOA Beach, EA. Had trouble but got EA on phone and they initiated charging, about 15 minute delay, averaged about 75 kw on 350 kw charger.

I would suggest calling Bucees in Daytona Beach and see if there chargers are in service, they are brand new.

There is an FPL station at Exit 373, toward Amelia Island. I used the 350 kw charger and got about 125 average. No services at station. Cost was around $.40 p
The last time I was at Buc-ees both in Daytona and St. Augustine they only had Tesla chargers. Are they putting in other fast chargers? Hope so, those are the best stops on the 95 corridor!

The last time I was at Buc-ees both in Daytona and St. Augustine they only had Tesla chargers. Are they putting in other fast chargers? Hope so, those are the best stops on the 95 corridor
It's not an Electrify America. Check PlugShare. I thinks it's a Circle K charger.
Just completed a trip through Wytheville VA and stopped at Circle K station at 2622 East Lee Highway, Wytheville VA 24382. Looks like a new station and has two new 180KW ‘circle K’ chargers. Right now they are free to use via circle k app.

Go to your trip screen. See how many actual miles per kWh you are averaging since last charge. Change to % instead of miles for your display. Multiply % remaining times your actual miles per kWh and that is pretty close to your remaining miles.
Could you please clarify for us dummies. I got 3.5 miles per KWh on my last trip. If I want to use that as a benchmark for range and am charged to 80% - what do I multiple the 3.5 times?
Sorry if this is a really basic question. I guess I don't know that max KWh capacity of my battery. It is a Touring model.

Thanks

I believe the Touring has a 92 kWh battery. Formula is

92*3.5*.8=258 miles

Of course that is taking battery to zero which is a bad idea.

Back