Have to sell my new Lucid :(

Markcurtis23

I absolutely love my Lucid but my wife bought a boat as a surprise for my birthday. If anyone is looking for a black/silver with the Napa interior email me. [email protected]. It has less than 1500 miles on it. We live in Florida.

I absolutely love my Lucid but my wife bought a boat as a surprise for my birthday. If anyone is looking for a black/silver with the Napa interior email me. [email protected]. It has less than 1500 miles on it. We live in Florida.
I would have to put hands on my wife for doing that. I’m just kidding guys.

Congrats on the boat!!

Sapphire Blue with triple outboard motors.

I would have to put hands on my wife for doing that. I’m just kidding guys.

Congrats on the boat!!
🤣🤣 She said the kids can't enjoy the car as much as the boat.... I disagree, they say the car is like being on a rollercoaster..

I'm excited about the boat though, 39' contender. I'm sure my lucid has enough torque to pull it, maybe il see if I can get a tow hitch added 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 She said the kids can't enjoy the car as much as the boat.... I disagree, they say the car is like being on a rollercoaster..

I'm excited about the boat though, 39' contender. I'm sure my lucid has enough torque to pull it, maybe il see if I can get a tow hitch added 🤣🤣
Make sure you post video of the car pulling the Contender in sprint mode. 😂

All kidding aside, nice boat. Have fun with it.

What kind of gift requires you to give away something you love!

You could always keep the Lucid and hire a divorce attorney…I’ll be here all week.

Sounds like an amazing boat. Congrats!

Back