Happy Anniversary, Dreamers!

The DE is for sale, but I’m in not actively trying to move it. We may take both cars out to Michelin proving grounds and do some side by side comparisons.
Where is the Michelin proving ground? Also, aren’t you rolling on Pirellis?

His DE is, but the sapphire uses michelins. I would also assume membership into the proving grounds isnt what actual tires you have.. lol

I can see the Michelin headquarters from our shop. I changed out the Pirellis for Michelins on the DE.

Exact tire below for those interested. I changed out so many Pirellis the set I have on the rack is in pretty good shape.
I don’t have enough miles on the DE Michelins to give a good comparison review. First impressions are I like the Michelins much better.

The Michelin proving grounds is in Laurens SC about 50 minutes from Greenville.
Yes, you can bring a car without Michelins onto the grounds.
We have a couple events coming up. Big asphalt lake we can configure however we want, wet track, skid pad. We usually get an interesting mix of vehicles.

Attachments

• IMG_0316.jpeg
    IMG_0316.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2071.jpeg
    IMG_2071.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2070.jpeg
    IMG_2070.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2072.jpeg
    IMG_2072.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 57
I can see the Michelin headquarters from our shop. I changed out the Pirellis for Michelins on the DE.

Exact tire below for those interested. I changed out so many Pirellis the set I have on the rack is in pretty good shape.
I don’t have enough miles on the DE Michelins to give a good comparison review. First impressions are I like the Michelins much better.

The Michelin proving grounds is in Laurens SC about 50 minutes from Greenville.
Yes, you can bring a car without Michelins onto the grounds.
We have a couple events coming up. Big asphalt lake we can configure however we want, wet track, skid pad. We usually get an interesting mix of vehicles.
Somewhere on one of these forums I said that if Gravity comes out with Michelins then we'll know that Pirellis were a tire chosen out of necessity not superiority. I caught a lot of flack (as usual but I have thick skin in pursuit of what is right not expedient). Tho Gravity is not out yet, I think that Michelins on Sapphire speak volumes! Enjoy!

Somewhere on one of these forums I said that if Gravity comes out with Michelins then we'll know that Pirellis were a tire chosen out of necessity not superiority. I caught a lot of flack (as usual but I have thick skin in pursuit of what is right not expedient). Tho Gravity is not out yet, I think that Michelins on Sapphire speak volumes! Enjoy!
I remember hearing somewhere that those tires were specially made for the Sapphire in those particular sizes (21s rear and 20s front) and are not the Michelins commonly available on the current market. I am looking forward to finding out if we can purchase Michelins to replace the Pirellis on our 21s, since I will be ready for that in about six months. I imagine it’s only a matter of time before the higher load-rated tires that can handle the weight of EV‘s are available in more and more sizes and brands.

I remember hearing somewhere that those tires were specially made for the Sapphire in those particular sizes (21s rear and 20s front) and are not the Michelins commonly available on the current market. I am looking forward to finding out if we can purchase Michelins to replace the Pirellis on our 21s, since I will be ready for that in about six months. I imagine it’s only a matter of time before the higher load-rated tires that can handle the weight of EV‘s are available in more and more sizes and brands.
I think @nevadagame has Michelin tires, but I think it's 20"

But in the video they explained those tires debuted on the Sapphire so that's right

Back on topic --

Admittedly, I must be a soppy romantic sitting on the park bench waiting for my heartthrob to show up in the next 7 days. Didn't show last year, but I brushed that aside given the incredibly busy time devoted to establishing the mechanics of our relationship.

That first meeting was so electric (no pun intended) and full of joyful aspirations. We cheered those leading the walk down the aisle as we waited over subsequent months for our own crescendo moment of delivery -- Dream, now reality!

OK, enough fantasy. As many here likely know (perhaps with memories of pain), missing an anniversary is hard to explain and often never forgotten. We've been told "You never get a second chance to make a first impression." However, Lucid, you have a second chance to thank your Dream Edition owners for backing you from Day One. The clock is ticking until October 30th. Please don't leave us sitting on the park bench again.

Back on topic --

Admittedly, I must be a soppy romantic sitting on the park bench waiting for my heartthrob to show up in the next 7 days. Didn't show last year, but I brushed that aside given the incredibly busy time devoted to establishing the mechanics of our relationship.

That first meeting was so electric (no pun intended) and full of joyful aspirations. We cheered those leading the walk down the aisle as we waited over subsequent months for our own crescendo moment of delivery -- Dream, now reality!

OK, enough fantasy. As many here likely know (perhaps with memories of pain), missing an anniversary is hard to explain and often never forgotten. We've been told "You never get a second chance to make a first impression." However, Lucid, you have a second chance to thank your Dream Edition owners for backing you from Day One. The clock is ticking until October 30th. Please don't leave us sitting on the park bench again.
We have the first Lucid Poet Laureate! ;)

"He who whould will pun will pick a pocket."

Back on topic --

"He who whould will pun will pick a pocket."

Back