• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Greetings from central Jersey

Sup! Formerly Exit 4, now in Philly. Exit 10 is North Jersey, not Central. :)

Exit 10. Reserved White (will probably change to red) 20" Touring with all options on 12/4/21. Patiently waiting.
Hi. I'm between exits 4 and 5. I will be bringing my Dream Edition P to the Blackwood NJ DEED event this Saturday the 30th if you'd like to come see it in person. @Disco Marathon you're close by too.

I am technically not in NJ, but I am right at the point where the GSP ends in New York.

Sup! Formerly Exit 4, now in Philly. Exit 10 is North Jersey, not Central. :)
The debate over where the line between Central and North Jersey is rages on. I too think of the Exit 10 as North Jersey. I’m in Stockton, which truly is in Central Jersey (and nowhere near any turnpike exits).

The debate over where the line between Central and North Jersey is rages on. I too think of the Exit 10 as North Jersey. I’m in Stockton, which truly is in Central Jersey (and nowhere near any turnpike exits).
LOL. Didn't know there was even a debate on Middlesex county being in central NJ. I call it both pork roll and taylor ham so I'm neither north nor south.

Lived in Middlesex County from college days in the '70s to retirement 13 years ago. I was an Exit 9 guy if I was going North, and an Exit 8A guy when going South. I always thought of Middlesex County as Central Jersey. Now I'm a North Texan (assuming DFW is North Texas) with a confirmed GT, Black, 19" waiting on a VIN number. I think my memories of Jersey potholes influenced my wheel size decision. Best of luck with your order!

LOL. Didn't know there was even a debate on Middlesex county being in central NJ. I call it both pork roll and taylor ham so I'm neither north nor south.
The litmus test is whether you are a Giants fan or an Eagles fan. If you’re a Giants fan, you’re from North Jersey. If you’re an Eagles fan, you’re from South Jersey. If you don’t much care about either team, you’re from Central Jersey (except in my case . . . Having spent most of my life in Philly, I’m all in on the Birds).

The litmus test is whether you are a Giants fan or an Eagles fan. If you’re a Giants fan, you’re from North Jersey. If you’re an Eagles fan, you’re from South Jersey. If you don’t much care about either team, you’re from Central Jersey (except in my case . . . Having spent most of my life in Philly, I’m all in on the Birds).
And what happens if you are a Cowboys fan....

Lived in Middlesex County from college days in the '70s to retirement 13 years ago. I was an Exit 9 guy if I was going North, and an Exit 8A guy when going South. I always thought of Middlesex County as Central Jersey. Now I'm a North Texan (assuming DFW is North Texas) with a confirmed GT, Black, 19" waiting on a VIN number. I think my memories of Jersey potholes influenced my wheel size decision. Best of luck with your order!

For those of us that live in Texas along the Gulf Coast the DFW area is considered part of Canada……

Go Birds! Did we just become best friends?!

Back