Greetings from a former Tesla Owner. At the GTP 2022 demo at Lucid Miami, with 10K miles, I made an unbelievable deal Zenith with Mo Leather!

Welcome to Lucid Family 🙂

I just purchased a demo Grand Touring Performance from Lucid Worldcenter Studio. Zenith Red—the discount was a once-in-a-lifetime deal. I am a three-time Tesla Model S owner, and I'm now done with Tesla forever!
Congrats! Have the same car but paid full price two years ago. Was it personally worth it? Two years of happy motoring with some admitted early car/ new company growing pains and quality control issues. Would I do it again? Talk to me when the gravity launches

Congratulations! I'm perhaps biased but Zenith / Mojave is by far the best colour combination ;)

05010001_17267_inPixio.jpg

Attachments

• 05010009_17262_inPixio.jpg
    05010009_17262_inPixio.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 44
Potential Buyer Alert...If you or someone you know is Lucid shopping, read this first.

The demo cars that pop up now and then on the Lucid site are priced lower as they are demos with miles of 5K to 15 K. Also, the warranty is reduced based on the build date. The car I purchased is new, well cared for, and has never been titled. The loaded GT Performance is I purchased is flawless. One thing to remember is that other discounts will be included at the time of the final invoice. If you are happy with the posted discount, you will be amazed at the final price of these demos. The recent bonus discounts were on the PRO features; those alone were 10K off the published price, and other discounts may be added. So, if you or someone you know is considering a Lucid, don't sleep on the demos; do your research, and you could end up with one amazing deal. Remember, the hidden discounts come into play after you commit to purchasing with your deposit. Happy savings!

Attachments

• 05010009_17262_inPixio.jpg
    05010009_17262_inPixio.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 24
Potential Buyer Alert...If you or someone you know is Lucid shopping, read this first.

The demo cars that pop up now and then on the Lucid site are priced lower as they are demos with miles of 5K to 15 K. Also, the warranty is reduced based on the build date. The car I purchased is new, well cared for, and has never been titled. The loaded GT Performance is I purchased is flawless. One thing to remember is that other discounts will be included at the time of the final invoice. If you are happy with the posted discount, you will be amazed at the final price of these demos. The recent bonus discounts were on the PRO features; those alone were 10K off the published price, and other discounts may be added. So, if you or someone you know is considering a Lucid, don't sleep on the demos; do your research, and you could end up with one amazing deal. Remember, the hidden discounts come into play after you commit to purchasing with your deposit. Happy savings!
Nice so about 120K after all in including tax on the 22’ GTP demo? I’m guessing you bought not lease.

Last month 2022 Demo GT’s are listed between 80 and 85k. If you find any now and if they add 5k, you can grab it under 80k.

Last month 2022 Demo GT’s are listed between 80 and 85k. If you find any now and if they add 5k, you can grab it under 80k.
It’s GTP …… weren’t they listed 25K more than a GT for demo cars
Adding tax is another 6-7K sales tax on just a GT
Lucky live in state where if you buy pvt party ZERO sales tax.

Lucid has published the information below regarding demo vehicles. Also, if you are a stock tracer in Lucid stock, pay attention to the price in the coming days as we await the sales numbers on May 6th.

From Lucid...
Lucid Demo Standards
Each car undergoes thorough mechanical, electrical, and cosmetic inspections along with a full interior and exterior detail before being listed for sale.
Lucid discloses typical wear and tear through photographs of notable imperfections, prioritizing transparency. While we may not capture every flaw, additional imperfections, if present, are in line with expected wear for the car's age and mileage. Our pricing reflects any detected, normal wear and tear, ensuring you receive a quality vehicle at a fair price.
Our sales include a complimentary 3rd party vehicle history report outlining any major incidents reported to and/or discoverable by the 3rd party; vehicles with reported incidents must still pass our rigorous inspection and reconditioning standards with no discernible evidence of structural repairs.

Back