Greenwich concours

CraZ8

Verified Owner
Cars
2018 velar 2002 bmw z8
Went to the Greenwich concours as a buddy was showing his 59 auto union. Lucid had a big presence with 6 cars for test drives and another booth inside the venue with a couple more cars to display. They are pushing for the right clientele for sure
IMG_7859.jpeg
IMG_7858.jpeg
IMG_7857.jpeg
IMG_7853.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7851.jpeg
    IMG_7851.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 39
They had the drive event and a smaller presence last year. Agreed these type events are worth it for them to attend. No Gravity on display?

There was a distinct lack of gravity sadly.

They had the drive event and a smaller presence last year. Agreed these type events are worth it for them to attend. No Gravity on display?
There are still only 2 display Gravity prototypes, as far as we know. They've been moving them between all the studios, but people aren't allowed to touch or sit in them, so not surprised they wouldn't display it at this type of event.

What is Greenwich other than the timezone and place?

There are still only 2 display Gravity prototypes, as far as we know. They've been moving them between all the studios, but people aren't allowed to touch or sit in them, so not surprised they wouldn't display it at this type of event.
Maybe Lucid is loosening up? The Gravity on display at last week's Pasadena grand opening was open and could be touched, but one is not allowed to sit in them (which I discovered when I did just that 🫢).

Maybe Lucid is loosening up? The Gravity on display at last week's Pasadena grand opening was open and could be touched, but one is not allowed to sit in them (which I discovered when I did just that 🫢).
They still would like to reduce wear and tear, but with RC vehicles being produced it's less of an issue. All conjecture though.

Back